276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Love Midgets Mug Funny Gift Idea Novelty Gag Coffee Tea Cup

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The dwarf replies to him “Sliding?! I wasn’t sliding, I have been trying to get off since 15 minutes ago!” I saw a midget prisoner climbing down a ladder the other day and i thought, huh, that’s a little con-descending Don’t worry, We have updated our big collection with best creative midget memes. All midget pictures look amazing and it will make people laugh like crazy. You can send these memes in private messages or post them online with your friends. A witness reported seeing the midget criminal climb down the prison wall. He said it was a little con descending.

You're so short that when you get angry at people for making fun of you, all you can do is bite their ankles.

When is the appropriate time to kick a midget in the balls?

Why did the midgets decide to create a dwarf convention? They wanted to have a little get together. As already indicated, short people also tend to be short-fused. So, it’s best to tell jokes that bring out the best in them and not those that put them down on account of their height. How do you tell the difference between a midget and a dwarf? You can’t, the difference is very little. He commented “What the hell is wrong with you”and I said “IKR I really gotta work on my alcoholic issues.”

Why was the wife fed up with her dwarf husband? He would always put off doing chores by saying that he’ll get to it shortly. She swore she would never go out with a midget again. There was too much they didn’t see eye to eye. Why wasn’t the short guy hired to work as a waiter at the nudist colony? The manager told him that they couldn’t risk him poking his nose into other people’s private business. The dwarf replies to him "Sliding?! I wasn't sliding, I have been trying to get off since 15 minutes ago!"What do you call a midget in a hospital waiting room constantly complaining about how long he's been waiting? What did the angry wife say to her midget husband when she touched her knee? “I’ve had it up to here with you!” One day I saw a midget waiting for the bus “Hope inside and I’ll take you home” I said. “Screw you!” he screamed. “What an unappreciative little man” I thought as I re-closed my purse and kept walking.

You're so short that michaelangelo could make a life size sculpture of you with 1 can of play-dough. Short people tend to get angry easily, because they’re so close to the ground their anger doesn’t dissipate easily. Laugh it up with this collection of mature-audience midget jokes. These jokes feature a dash of irreverence and wit and are aimed towards readers with a more sophisticated sense of humor.

What do you call a midget with a yeast infection?

I met a midget once, my conversation with her was extremely awkward. I am not very good when it comes to small talk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment