276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MIXXIDEA Squirrel Feeder Table with Umbrella, Wooden Squirrel Picnic Table Feeder, Durable Squirrel Feeder Corn Cob Holder, with Solid Structure and 2 x Thick Benches(Squirrel Feeder table-1pk)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don’t be afraid to use what you’ve got handy–you can always cut it to the size you need or combine smaller pieces to make a bigger size. You can of course use any wood and not worry about outdoor safe-ness. Just keep in mind that the wood will fade, rot and mold when exposed to the elements.

Account icon An icon in the shape of a person's head and shoulders. It often indicates a user profile. It’s fun changing up the look and location to keep things more interesting for us and the squirrels. Now you know how to make your own squirrel picnic table with wood scraps! It’s free yard entertainment!

2 Comments

I hope that you will build this picnic table and catch some photos of your neighborhood squirrels happy and cute eating away! Here are some squirrel food ideas. You might want to buy a variety until you figure out what they like.

Remember, if you’re planning to hang your picnic table from a tree, line up the top so it is flush with the table legs. Otherwise, nail in the top where you like the look. If you’re interested in discovering more incredible art projects, street art, and creative endeavors, join the vibrant community of Your Street Art Utopia. Share your own ideas, connect with fellow art enthusiasts, and be inspired by the endless possibilities of artistic expression. Together, let’s create a world filled with beauty, creativity, and a touch of whimsy.Measure 1″ up from the bottom of the legs and mark with a pencil. Lay the brace along the pencil mark across the legs. Make sure the top edge of the legs are straight and the tips touch. Center the legs lengthwise along the braces so the same amount of brace is hanging over the legs on both sides. If you believe an error occurred due to a mistake on our part, first of all, please accept our sincerest apologies! Your satisfaction is of the highest importance to us! We are happy top replace or exchange any items that we missed the mark on. That being said, I knew I had some scrap wood in my garage, so I wanted to try a DIY project to make the squirrel picnic table.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment