276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mysteries of Thorn Manor

£4.745£9.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When not reading or writing she enjoys sketching, gaming, making pudding, and watching more documentaries than is socially acceptable (according to some). she might never know who had written the dedication, or how long ago, or to whom, but she could briefly clasp hands with them across eternity, a chance meeting of souls made possible by their shared love of a story. The couple must work together to get the magic under control before the Midwinter Ball, which they are hosting. In this delightful sequel novella to the New York Times bestselling Sorcery of Thorns, Elisabeth, Nathaniel, and Silas must unravel the magical trap keeping them inside Thorn Manor in time for their Midwinter Ball!

Faced with a house filled with unexpected secrets, the couple will have to lean on their connection like never before to set things right before it's too late. I had only re-read Sorcery a few short weeks before picking up this novella, and yet I still found that I had missed Elisabeth so very much. The wards are acting up; instead of protecting the occupants, they are keeping them locked up inside and they have no idea why that started happening since it surely has nothing to do with the fact that they’ve just started getting closer. He’s the source of many moments that had me smiling and even laughing, and my love for him has only grown through reading this.This novella is set a few months after the end of Sorcery of Thorns and we are once again following Elisabeth and Nathaniel as they settle into their new lives with each other. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Sometimes it was painful just to look at him; his beauty slipped a knife between her ribs in a thrust of hopeless yearning. Mysteries takes place about two months after Sorcery's epilogue and is a cozy, romantic comfort read that reveals previously untold secrets about the world and characters. At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills.I’m gonna be honest, before I started reading this, I didn’t really remember much from the previous book so I did have to read a couple summaries I found online, but after I started remembering who the characters were and what had happened, I was so happy to be back into this world. This led to many humourous moments, some action, and some exploration into the history of both the Thorn family and the manor itself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment