276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Border Dark Chocolate Gingers Biscuits 150g (Pack of 6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

S Club's Hannah Spearritt takes a tumble during Dancing On Ice rehearsals she she gears up to take part in ITV skating show Travis Kelce's new fan Veronika Rajek once claimed people thought she was 'too pretty to exist' as quotes about her rise to fame resurface I'm A Celebrity's Jamie Lynn Spears breaks down in tears AGAIN over a small square of chocolate as she moans 'I just want more!' I'm A Celeb's Jamie Lynn Spears breaks down as she recalls eldest daughter Maddie's near-death experience: 'I thought I'd lost her' Omid Scobie's book 'names the royal racist': Endgame is pulled from shelves in Holland after Dutch translation appears to reveal identity of person

Fears swine flu could be spreading under the radar as health chiefs urge Brits with cold-like symptoms to stay at home after 'fluke' detection Hannah Whittaker, a registered dietician in Liverpool, said the size of biscuits can deceive people into thinking they are consuming less calories than they actually are. Rebel Wilson shares a touching family photo from the set of her new film The Deb: 'Three generations of Wilsons' Happy Holidays! The ultimate festive films: From the highest rated gems on Rotten Tomatoes to the biggest box office hit

Crafted to lift every moment

Kylie Jenner names which sister is the closest to daughter Stormi... and even calls her a 'second mother' to everyone including herself Bradley Cooper shares a laugh with Maestro co-star Carey Mulligan at 2023 Gotham Awards... before being honored with Cultural Icon and Creator Tribute

The Couple Next Door review: A steamy thriller where even putting out the bins is raunchy, writes CHRISTOPHER STEVENS Jerry O'Connell hilariously reveals wife RebeccaRomijn 'complains' about his snoring - after Linda Evangelista ruled out dating Rachel McAdams turns heads in a plunging ruched sheer dress at the 2023 Gotham Awards in New York City Dr Semiya Aziz, a London-based GP working in NHS and private practices, warned that excessive calorie intake, especially from high-fat and high-sugar foods, can harm digestive health. From luxury skincare to must-have make-up collections - get Christmas all wrapped up with dream gifts they'll love

Kate Middleton proves Omid Scobie's cruel Stepford Wife jibes are far from the truth - from abseiling cliffs in Wales to confident speeches Rapper Young Thug's lyrics are being used against him in gang trial - but what exactly has he said? Nearly two-thirds of people in England are too big, with 38 per cent being overweight, while 26 per cent are obese. One third of Americans are overweight, while four in 10 are obese. Jada Pinkett Smith reveals whether she and estranged husband Will Smith are 'staying together forever' after secretly separating SEVEN years ago

Charli XCX sparks engagement rumours to The 1975 drummer George Daniel after she shares snap of herself wearing a glittering diamond ring The Crown's Meg Bellamy recreates moment Kate Middleton caught Prince William's eye in a sheer dress on the catwalk at university fashion show

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Suranne Jones turns heads in a dazzling suit as she joins co-star Rose Leslie at the BBC's Vigil season two screening in London BBC fans are in for a treat this Christmas as the broadcaster announces the return of THIS hit music show Love Island's Gemma Owen SPLITS from boxer Prince Naseem Hamed's son Aadam as star confirms she's single again: 'I'm not in a relationship' Brits don't want to do manual labour anymore': How farmers are hiring Tajiks and Uzbeks because it's 'impossible' to recruit locals - as one foreign worker reveals he's bought TWO homes Dua Lipa puts on an edgy style display in Matrix-inspired all-leather ensemble in NYC - as star 'plans a stadium tour for 2024'

Shane Warne's children reveal they believe the legend 'might still be with us today' if he'd taken one simple step before that fateful trip to Thailand Farrah Abraham reveals she met mystery new boyfriend on ONLYFANS and made him sign an NDA as they hold hands during bikini-filled beach stroll Al Pacino's girlfriend Noor Alfallah, 29, says she's 'not the marrying type' after welcoming son Roman with actor, 83 Consuming too many ultra-processed foods has been linked to an increased risk obesity, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease, she said. Is China's 'mystery pneumonia' sweeping Europe? Netherlands sees alarming surge in similar illness among...I'm A Celebrity FIRST LOOK: Tony Bellew SWEARS and screams in horror while searching in a cupboard of frogs during The Misery Motel trial ITV presenter reveals his wife, 30, has been diagnosed with rare and incurable brain cancer just months after she gave birth to their first child Lauren Pope's daughter, 3, is rushed to hospital due to medical emergency - after TOWIE star split from millionaire boyfriend Tony Keterman

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment