276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOUQE Ghost S1 Mk III (Limestone) Mini-ITX Computer Case

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another problem is the fact that most of the cards are 2.2 slot or higher, this means that pretty much all the cards cannot fit. That, plus the money you spend on the case is money you’ll save on cutting the RGB and not caring about what your motherboard or GPU look like – not only do you not see the internals – you simply can’t fit much in here. As far as what’s in this particular unit, it’s an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X CPU with 32GB of DDR4 3200 memory on an Asus X470 ITX motherboard. The following is a complete parts list: Price For the GPU I am considering the Gigabyte RTX 3060 ti Eagle OC 8 GB rev. 2 model, which is only 2 Slot and a compact size for such a powerful card. Does anyone have experience with that card or even better, knows if this card will fit? Despite Gaming being my first priority I do not need crazy good hardware. I play mostly games like Overwatch, LoL, Battlerite, Diablo, some CoD...

Tophat L có thể gắn được aio 240 hoặc custom tuy nhiên cần cân nhắc vì sẽ khiến thể tích case to lên đáng kể.The Ghost S1 is one of the most expensive SFF pc cases on the market, and is often built with enthusiast-grade components – the only other market we could rival it against is the Dancase A4-SFX (both featured in our SFF case buying guide). Using a similar internal layout to the A4-SFX, it actually can hold a wider range of CPU coolers due to its wider clearance between the motherboard and enclosure – offering a potential for superior airflow. I did a lot of research about the hardware and compatability list, and as i understood from my research, i can make the following changes: Because of this, I would actually say the Raw S1 is perfect – because it does a 100% job at achieving what the designers set out to achieve: a simple, easy-to-work-on minimalist system that looks the part and cools well. I would prefer to have the case air cooled, so not planning to put an AIO watercooler with the large tophat.

For any guide in our Mini ITX series, there is really only one SFX power supply for any SFF build in 2020 we recommend – the Corsair SF750.I can replace my CPU with a new intel version, however i would need a new motherboard, since intel doesnt support the old motherboards with new CPU. Is it perfect? From one point of view, no. It doesn’t have air filtration. There’s no real front IO, and no room for expansion. But none of that is what the Louqe Raw S1 is about. Extra fans, filtration, and expansion space would make the chassis bigger and more complex, entirely defeating the point.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment