276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Perfume Garden

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A fresh, fruity floral fragrance with top notes of apple, pear, lemon, mandarin and loganberry supported by a heart of freesia, waterlily, lychee and osmanthus resting on a base of musk, woods and dry fruits. I'm a gardener and this is a very realistic tomato leaf note for me but after a while sort of a creamy note. The Perfume Garden is a historical fiction novel set in an interesting and uncommonly cruel era, with both a mystery to solve and a dash of romance. The candle will come in a black gloss jar placed in a black gift box making it an ideal unique gift. You will receive a 100ml pot which holds around 70g of fragrance dust, which will give between 30-40 hours of burning time.

But I don’t foresee myself actually wanting to smell like this, despite how unique and ultra realistic it is. I wouldn’t wear it personally but the nostalgic smell brought me back to helping my mom gather tomatoes and peppers from her garden on a warm summer day. Reminds me of some of the Sisley's perfumes (a little bit), but they are much better than this and not that sweet.In 1999, Jim Colville published the first English Perfumed Garden translated directly from the Arabic original. He takes care of his appearance; he is truthful and sincere; he is brave and generous; he can be trusted; he is a good conversationalist.

Edens Garden is a family owned, women-operated essential oil company making natural wellness affordable and accessible.The problem is Cresp overcompensates making this more palatable and mainstream by adding too much sweetness. I haven’t read any of Kate Lord Brown’s novels before, but I will definitely be reading more in the future. It turns sweet though in the mid (I've had it on maybe an hour) and I really don't like how it settles.

I think if you like scents like Tacit or any of the greener Aesop scents or Synthetic Jungle, you'll like this. He compiled at the request of the Hafsid ruler of Tunis, Abū Fāris ʿAbd al-ʿAzīz al-Mutawakkil, the present work. Continuing this perambulation through the realms of refinement, the Cour des Senteurs has also been designed as an imaginative pedestrian thoroughfare providing visitors with a direct route to the Salle du Jeu de Paume, the cradle of the founding instrument of French democracy, to the distinctive streets of Versailles’ oldest district, the Quartier Saint-Louis, and to the Potager du Roi and its thousands of fruit trees which graced the king’s walks and tables. Be the first to hear about limited edition products, exclusive collaborations, and all things LUSH - including our secret master plan to create a cosmetics revolution! Inédite Toile de Jouy offers you articles with the wonderful designs of the real factory of Jouy-en-Josas.She separated from her long term boyfriend after finding out that he was cheating on her with a close friend and business partner. Embark on a fragrant journey with Perfume Parlour and experience the essence of luxury and sophistication.

This smells like my hands would when we’d be finished—spicy from the tomato leaves, a little soft and creamy from washing up, and just a little bit of sweet left over from the cherries. This might mean that organic oils have a slightly higher concentration of active ingredients, as the process behind its production hasn’t experienced as many pesticides, synthetic additives or any other potentially harmful agents. Sheikh Nefzawi, full name Abu Abdullah Muhammad ben Umar Nafzawi, was born in the south of present-day Tunisia. Smells so much like a toned-down Synthetic Jungle, it's almost like MMM just wanted to create its own version of the award-winning scent. I did not like her earlier version ending, so I would definitely recommend getting an edition after 2012.I would have liked to have scored this 3 1/2 stars as I did enjoy parts of it and I learned about a period of history that I had not read about before, but I would not particularly recommend it. Reflecting that distinction, the Cour des Senteurs brings together the rarest fragrances, the traditions, the savoir-faire and the primary materials which make up the world of perfumes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment