276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 25 Normal To Dry Skin 52ml With UV Protection And 3 Essential Ceramides

£13.97£27.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In general, moisturizers with sunscreen (SPF) are moisturizers that have sunscreen ingredients built into their formulas. To help keep things simple, you can use a facial moisturizer that includes broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen, like our AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion.

It does however give quite the glow, but during winter who doesn’t want as much of a glow as possible? With 3 naturally occurring ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid which are essential in supporting the skin barrier and retaining moisture. If this protective barrier is weakened then you can start to see dryness, itchiness, redness, signs of dehydration and that general feeling of sensitivity and angstiness that we’ve probably all experienced at one time or another. The AM and PM Facial Moisturizing Lotions are a hydrating duo of face lotions for all skin types that are formulated with beneficial ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides. This makes it a convenient option for anyone seeking a simple, yet effective way to help care for their skin.CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is a daytime face moisturizer with sunscreen that combines hydration and sun protection into one convenient step. and Amino Acid blend it gently yet efficiently cleanses and removes make up, oil and impurities off your face and eyes. In addition to reapplying sunscreen as recommended, other sun protection measures should also be followed. On top of that, it irritates my eyes like crazy, I can’t even put it anywhere near my eye area, or my eyes will start stinging and watering like there’s no tomorrow. I wasn’t really that au fait with how ceramides worked (I think those dodgy shampoo ads from the nineties made me add the word “ceramide” to my list of beauty gimmicks to ignore!

For those wondering how the CeraVe lotion compares to my “test” SPF, Anthelios XL: I think that the CeraVe is more hydrating than the Anthelios and a better choice for drier skin or skin that’s in some way compromised or sensitive. This protects the skin from moisture loss and from external influences such as bacteria penetrate the skin.

During the day, your skin is exposed to harmful UVA and UVB exposure rays which can cause deep structural damage and put you more at risk of skin cancer and skin damage – such as sunspots and pigmentation. CeraVe recommends CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for normal to dry skin, or CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for normal to oily skin. They feature three essential ceramides, broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen, and both mineral and chemical sun filters to absorb and reflect the sun’s harmful rays. A lightweight, moisturising face lotion with broad spectrum SPF25, for all-day hydration for normal to dry skin. This means most services will only be affected on one or two of the days during the planned days of strike action that week.

I also offer skincare consultations to help you create the best skincare routine for your unique needs.Octocrylene: An UVB filter that helps avobenzone last longer, coat the skin better and make the sunscreen water-resistant. Before using any skin product, it is important to read the product information and follow the instructions on the package.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment