276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not Drinking Tonight: A Guide to Creating a Sober Life You Love

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Follow all presurgery instructions regarding food, alcohol, and medications. If you’re a heavy drinker, begin tapering off as soon as the option of surgery is on the table. Are you worried about feeling in control of the conversation as you make changes to your drinking habits?

Not to Drink [Physical, Mental, and More] 20 Reasons Not to Drink [Physical, Mental, and More]

Making a choice to reduce your alcohol intake or quit drinking is another one of these life choices. For some it’s an easy choice and for others a painful one. But regardless of where you fall on that spectrum, it’s a choice that comes with some great benefits.I’ve complained for a long time about a fear of premature death. Weird how no one wants to hear this. I told my mom last year I wanted to give it up and the reaction was “no don’t stop”… very unexpected. If you’re wondering what the course is like, here’s what Melissa told me about what she thought she wrote me and said, I started this Sobriety Starter Kit on my 1 million or so day one. And I’m on day 100. Today, I can’t remember the last time I went six days without drinking much less 14 weeks. For years, the idea of not drinking ever again, has been looming over me as the biggest, hardest and most impossible thing. But The Sobriety Starter Kit breaks down that big undoable thing into manageable chunks. I loved having Casey’s boys guide me and encouraged me every day. This course has changed my life. I’m beyond grateful. So, if you’re ready to make this year different than last year and different from the year before, get your support, get a plan to follow. Join the sobriety starter kit. You can find all the details and sign up now at www.sobrietystarterkit.com. I know it’s an investment, but it’s worth it. I saved the cost of the course, in just my first 30 days not truncate. I’d love to see you there. Alright, let’s jump into the episode. It’s a great one. Your life is precious. Don’t let alcohol steal your time here on Earth. You have to do it for yourself. So as of todays date I have been sober for 192 days. I’ve lost nearly 50 pounds, I’m sleeping great, I work out daily and all around feel terrific. Last February we lost power do to a harsh freeze for a few days. I drank heavily for about a week and 1/2.

Not Drinking Tonight — A Better Life Therapy Book Review: Not Drinking Tonight — A Better Life Therapy

Absolutely, absolutely. Yeah. And I think that it is. And it’s something that unless you’ve been there through it, you don’t trust that you don’t believe that necessarily. But that’s really where the freedom comes. Like the freedom comes from not having to worry about whether you’re going to drink not having to think about whether you’re going to moderate whether you’re going to mess up, what’s going to happen, what the plan is for this. Next time you drink. All of those things the freedom comes from, you don’t drink, and you don’t think about the fact that you don’t drink, and you don’t have to justify it to anyone you just don’t drink. It just becomes a part of who you are. So, I don’t create anything anyway, go through that. And, you know, think about, okay, is this working for me or not? And one of the things I liked about the book was you talked about sort of three different personas that are women, you know, sort of compilations of women that you work with as a licensed therapist who specializes in helping people change their relationship with alcohol. So, it’s not just your story, it’s snapshots of all the women that have the same thoughts and fears and concerns and pitfalls. And that is something I see as well, like they’re, We’re so alike. And of course, everyone has their own unique path and their own unique triggers and stress, but the struggles, the fears, the thought patterns we go through the rationalizations are really common. And one of your personas that you talk about is Briana. And it sounds a lot like many of the women who listened to this program, so I wanted to talk about it. So, she said 34 year old woman who’s married with two kids and is relying on alcohol to deal with the transition to motherhood, and feelings about work for being a working mother. And I was like, Oh, my God, this is me. Yeah. So, tell us about that. Find out why you drink. Whether it’s a glass of wine after work or a weekly bar crawl, your drinking habits can be the result of everything from biology to trauma. How does alcohol affect your body? Alcohol affects your body by damaging nerve cells in the brain, accelerating the aging process, increasing your risk of cancer, and triggering weight gain.

30 TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST 30 DAYS

Overall after four weeks of not drinking alcohol, sleep will be regulated and you will most certainly feel well rested. Pulling out his phone, Lewis read aloud the text he allegedly sent Pulos: "I wrote, 'Hi, Happy New Year. I hope you and your family are happy and healthy.' I did this yesterday, by the way. 'Would you be open to meeting with me some time? I don't feel good about what happened between us, and I'm very sorry for my role in it. Jeff.'" It may feel strange at first, but it does get easier. Drinking isn’t compulsory and there’s no need to feel guilty about it. It’s sad that we have to think about the best excuses for not drinking alcohol as other peoples’ judgement is their problem, not yours. The more you negotiate these difficult situations the easier it’ll get.” Okay, what will I drink instead?

To Go Alcohol-Free? Here’s How - Vitality Magazine Want To Go Alcohol-Free? Here’s How - Vitality Magazine

drinking, quit, alcohol, people, feel, book, life, stop, women, therapist, alcoholic, sober, thought, wine, moderate, absolutely, sobriety, culture, talk, problem, self-care, self-love, self-validation, boundaries, create If you’re considering a sober lifestyle, these 20 reasons not to drink are more than enough to start with. Grab a glass of alcohol-removed wine, and let your wellness (and your taste buds) thank you later. Sources The Hello Someday Podcast helps busy and successful women build a life they love without alcohol. Host Casey McGuire Davidson, a certified life coach and creator of The 30-Day Guide to Quitting Drinking, brings together her experience of quitting drinking while navigating work and motherhood, along with the voices of experts in personal development, self-care, addiction and recovery and self-improvement. That said the benefits I have experienced are unfathomable, to me atleast. Sleep, libido,depression, anxiety and self worth aswell not to mention a sence of general well being. Research shows that one month in, some people start to feel a sense of achievement and control over their relationship with alcohol (O de Visser & Piper, 2020). It’s important to recognise the small wins and keep an eye out for the inner critic that might downplay what you’ve done well. Increased mental clarity often appears after a few weeks and partly this comes from better sleep. Sleep has an impact on so much of our everyday functioning and if it improves from a reduction in alcohol you might find that you don’t wake up as often and you experience more deep, restorative sleep than you did before.If they persist, then being clear about what you expect from them, and even co-opting your mates into your plan is a genius move. Try saying something like: “I’ve decided not to drink tonight as I am trying to look after my health. It would really help me if you didn’t pressure me to drink tonight.” It’s hard to refuse a friend when they ask for help! Reduced cancer risk is just one more reason among the many health benefits of never drinking alcohol. 3. More Money In Your Wallet

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment