276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Cutouts Ltd CS667 Max Verstappen, Cardboard, Multi-Colour, 177 x 74 x 177 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I, of course, try to be good in F1, I try to be good in whatever I do, but that desire of the Triple Crown or whatever -- not interested." As a winner of the Monaco Grand Prix, Verstappen has one part of motor racing's Triple Crown, which also includes the Indy 500 and the Le Mans 24 Hours. Standing at an impressive 183cm tall, this free-standing cardboard cutout of the famous racing driver will impact any room. Made from high-quality materials, it’s durable and built to last. And when the party’s over, fold it down using the special joint and store it away until the next time you need it. Astonishingly High Quality Standee: This lifelike Max Verstappen cutout is a must-have for fans of all ages, offering a taste of the racing world's excitement. MONTE CARLO - Reigning F1 world champion Max Verstappen is happy to only ever be a spectator of the Indy 500, saying, "I don't need to risk my life there."

Max Verstappen (Dutch/Belgian Racing Driver) Lifesize + Mini

After Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix, which is traditionally held hours before the Indy 500 starts in the U.S., he was asked about whether he would like to win all three events.

Customer Reviews

Max Verstappen Lifesize Cardboard Cutout Decoration – the perfect way to add some fun and excitement to your next party or event! But it’s not just its size and quality that make the Max Verstappen Lifesize Cardboard Cutout Decoration so great – it’s the lifelike image of one of the most famous drivers in the world. Your guests will be amazed by the image’s level of detail and accuracy. It's just not worth it anymore, let's say like that." Max Verstappen is not interested in racing at the Indy 500. Eric Alonso/Getty Images I have no interest to be honest," Perez said in response to the same question. "In endurance, I don't know if I'll do that one day. I don't think so. Maybe Le Mans," he said. "I do like endurance races, so I will probably do some, hopefully soon, but for me, it doesn't really matter.

Max Funko Pop! Rides - Super Deluxe - Oracle Red Bull Racing: Max

I've no desire to chase the Triple Crown. At least, not Indy," Verstappen said, shortly before ex-F1 driver Marcus Ericsson won the oval race. Perfect for Various Occasions: It stands tall for entertainment, birthday parties, stage props, displays of all sizes, and is an incredible room decoration. Verstappen often does endurance racing esports events and is far more open to doing that in real life.

Whether you’re hosting a birthday party, a corporate event, or a fun get-together with friends, this cutout is the perfect addition to any room. It adds a touch of excitement and glamour to make your guests feel special. Versatile and Eye-Catching: Whether standing alone or accompanied by other cutouts in the range, this Max Verstappen standee adds a dash of racing flair to any setting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment