276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The heart promises leather and vetiver whilst an earthy accord finishes with patchouli, cacao, akigala wood and ambroxan. This often creates a smooth and round texture, which is hard to achieve with the dilution represented in the other concentrations of fragrance. This Montblank Explorer became part of my collection, I wear it almost everyday and compliments pour in. The Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum for men is aimed at all men who love discovering new possibilities and aspire to experience unrepeatable moments that are full of excitement. Alcohol Denat, (Sd Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bht, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalook, C1 14700 (Red 4), Ci 42090 (Blue 1), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5).

I didn’t know what to expect from this cologne before I received it, only knowing that I liked the brand and have been wanting one of their scents for a long time and with a name like Explorer I knew it would be something I would like.My son has received so many compliments since he started using it and I'm really happy for him, total confidence booster. If writing is the visible expression of the soul, fragance is surely its unspoken, subliminal language.

Yo creo que por su precio, su durabilidad es excelente (he notado que en mi incluso hasta unas 8 horas). This is my dads favorite aftershave and has now been asking for this as a present at any opportunity. A little goes a long way - don’t be that guy and overspray this and make everyone’s eyes water as you walk by. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). These fragrances are often constructed in a different manner to the traditional French Model and are formulated in one single burst.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

As it is a male “Eau de Parfum”, this essence has a high aromatic intensity so with just a few sprays we will keep our skin perfumed throughout the day.We all know this a dupe of the Aventus Creed, but it’s not one of the greatest either, no longevity max an hour, projection is also quite poor, and you can barely feel the woody note, it is only a nice fresh opening for a short period.

Its products are timeless: a Meisterstück is still an eternal pledge, as Montblanc Augmented Paper is a companion on the path towards the future. The finale will take you to Indonesian rainforests thanks to exotic patchouli, exclusive Akigalawood® and cacao, which gives the composition its depth.This unconventional woody, aromatic EDP reveals Italian Bergamot with green notes, contrasting with rich Vetiver and Patchouli from Indonesia. Montblanc, synonymous with exquisite writing culture for the past 100 years, follows lasting values such as quality and traditional craftsmanship. I am one of those cologne lovers, and only wear colognes that I know smell amazing and will get me compliments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment