276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Our Generation BD37131Z Scooter-Pink & Ivory

£43.975£87.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. So cute - My daughter loves playing with this doll it keeps her entertained for hours and she takes it everywhere with her. I love how the doll came with a bunch of accessories to go with it makes it worth the money paid" BS: How did the project start for you, who approached who and was it an exciting opportunity personally?

Help your dolls pedal towards fun and adventure with the Blue Anywhere You Cruise Bicycle from Our Generation! This miniature bicycle for 18-inch dolls is the perfect vehicle for a fun summer day exploring the neighborhood.

If your child is an animal-lover, Our Generation pets and horses could make the perfect gift. Children can care for their Our Generation dogs with the vet playset, or help their Our Generation horses get ready for the big show. Our Generation horses are sized just right for 46cm Our Generation dolls, making them the perfect companion for dolls who love adventure. Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For small messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed. For small messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.

Super cute - Super cute I love the attention to detail. All the accessories had detail that was amazing.. Great quality I have 0 complaints about this my daughter loves it. The quality is amazing as well you can tell that when they created a product they really thought to make it durable." Please note: this bicycle seat requires adult assembly! All required hardware is provided in the box. You will need to use a wrench and a small cross-head screwdriver to install the seat (tools not included).

Customer reviews

Your Carry Me Bicycle Seat is made from safe materials and with regular care, it will last for a long time. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Tiffany from

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment