276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Hero Academia, Vol. 31: Volume 31

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let It Flow! School Festival! ( 垂 ( た ) れ 流 ( なが ) せ! 文 ( ぶん ) 化 ( か ) 祭 ( さい ) ! , Tare Nagase! Bunkasai! ?) The Story of How We All Became Heroes, Part 1" ( 皆がヒーローになるまでの物語①, Min'na ga Hīrō ni naru made no Monogatari ①) State-of-the-Art Hypersonic Intercontinental Cruise... ( 新 ( しん ) 型 ( がた ) 極 ( ごく ) 超 ( ちょう ) 音 ( おん ) 速 ( そく ) 大 ( たい ) 陸 ( りく ) 間 ( かん ) 巡 ( じゅん ) 航 ( こう ) , Shingata Gokuchōonsoku Tairiku-kan Junkō ?) Ressler, Karen (September 19, 2017). "My Hero Academia Smash Spinoff Manga to End With 5th Volume in November". Anime News Network . Retrieved March 17, 2019. High-Speed Long-Range Mobile Cannon ( 高 ( こう ) 速 ( そく ) 移 ( い ) 動 ( どう ) 長 ( ちょう ) 距 ( きょ ) 離 ( り ) 砲 ( ほう ) 台 ( だい ) , Kōsoku Idō Chōkyori Hōdai ?)

Predictions on what the Volume 31 cover will look like, GO! Predictions on what the Volume 31 cover will look like, GO!

Organic, Mingling Clusters of Light ( 有 ( ゆう ) 機 ( き ) 交 ( こう ) 流 ( りゅう ) 電 ( でん ) 燈 ( とう ) , Yūki Kōryū Dentō ?)

Table of Contents

The Wrong Way to Put Out a Fire, Part 1 ( 火 ( ひ ) の 不 ( ふ ) 始 ( し ) 末 ( まつ ) 前 ( ぜん ) 編 ( ぺん ) , Hi no Fushimatsu Zenpen ?)

My Hero Academia - MangaDex

Hodgkins, Crystalyn (May 13, 2022). "My Hero Academia: Vigilantes Spinoff Manga Ends in Next Chapter on May 28". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on May 27, 2022 . Retrieved May 27, 2022. Thanks for choosing to bring home volume 33! I plan to draw lots of stuff this year, just like every year!! Next Volume! Lots of stuff will happen and Izuku will get swept up by the crowd! See you all same hero time, same hero manga! Saviors, the Saved and a Hero's Place ( 救 ( すく ) う 人 ( ひと ) 、 救 ( すく ) われる 人 ( ひと ) 、ヒーローの 所 ( しょ ) 在 ( ざい ) , Sukuu Hito, Sukuwareru Hito, Hīrō no Shozai ?) Listen Up!! A Tale from the Past ( 知 ( し ) れ!! 昔 ( むかし ) の 話 ( はなし ) , Shire!! Mukashi no Hanashi ?)Following a wardrobe change into their hero costumes, Class 1-A are assigned to a training battle between teams of two to test their combat abilities. Izuku is paired with Ochako Uraraka, a girl with a gravity manipulation Quirk whom he befriended during the entrance exams. Their opponents are Tenya Iida and Bakugo, the latter going all-out with his "Explosion" Quirk on Izuku. After Izuku and Uraraka manage to win, Bakugo realizes he has a long way to go from seeing the abilities of their other classmates, while Izuku starts to earn some popularity among his classmates. After All Might joins the U.A. faculty and Iida becomes the class representative, Class 1-A are then assigned to another field exercise which is interrupted by a group of villains led by Tomura Shigaraki, forcing All Might to come to the students' aid. Izuku and Mirio take Aizawa's advice not to let their emotions over failing to save Eri when they had the chance get the better of them following Sir Nighteye's meeting. Meanwhile, Nighteye uses his Quirk on one of Overhaul's subordinates and pinpoints Eri's location. With intel on the layout of the Shie Hassaikai's headquarters and support from the police, the heroes stage a dawn raid, with Ryukyu's group subduing several of the yakuza while Nighteye and Fat Gum's groups proceed to the lower levels. The Shie Hassaikai member Joi Irinaka uses a Quirk-enhancing drug to take control of the basement level to separate the intruders, Tamaki holding off three members of Overhaul's "Eight Bullets" enforcers while Kirishima and Fat Gum are pushed to their limits in defeating the Eight Bullets members Kendo Rappa and Hekiji Tengai, with the former revealing Overhaul's plans. Meanwhile, Izuku's group struggles against Irinaka as Himiko and Twice make their presence known. All It Takes Is One Bad Day ( All ( オール ) It ( イット ) Takes ( テイクス ) Is ( イズ ) One ( ワン ) Bad ( バッド ) Day ( デイ ) , Ōru Itto Teikusu Izu Wan Baddo Dei ?)

VIZ | Read a Free Preview of My Hero Academia, Vol. 31

Know Where You Stand when It Counts!! ( 必 ( ひつ ) 要 ( よう ) !! 時 ( とき ) には 足 ( あし ) 止 ( と ) め 現 ( げん ) 状 ( じょう ) 把 ( は ) 握 ( あく ) ! , Hitsuyō! Toki ni wa Ashitome Genjō Haaku! ?) Thanks for taking home volume 35. My assistants all seem to be spreading their wings and getting serializations of their own, one after the other.My Hero Academia is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi. The story is set in a world where most of the world population has superhuman abilities known as "Quirks". The protagonist Izuku Midoriya is a teenage boy who was born without a Quirk, despite his longtime dream to be a superhero, until he is approached by All Might, the most famous hero in Japan and the world and also his childhood idol, who chooses him to inherit his Quirk "One For All" and helps to enroll him in a prestigious high school for superheroes in training. Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part (Part 1) ( 文 ( ぶん ) 化 ( か ) 祭 ( さい ) って 準 ( じゅん ) 備 ( び ) してる 時 ( とき ) が 一 ( いち ) 番 ( ばん ) 楽 ( たの ) しいよね① , Bunkasai tte Junbi shiteru Toki ga Ichiban Tanoshī yone① ?)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment