276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Identity

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

levi is the perfect book boyfriend: grumpy but with a soft spot for his girls and i loved every single pov of his. his character development was out of this world. AND HIS DIRTY MOUTH? don’t even get me started on that.

Leonidas lives off music. After all, he and his siblings didn’t become one of the most famous bands worldwide for no reason. The blinding lights and the roar of the crowded stadium fuelled him. But not anymore. Leonidas has become a shell of the person he once was. Now, he’s everything you want to stay away from—moody, tatted, and full of sarcasm. also i can’t NOT mention the elijah and amelia and the elijah and trinity moments, they completely warmed my heart, i love them forever 😭 Trinity used to be the life of the party. She enjoyed music. However, that all changed when she lost someone she loved. Now, she can’t stand to hear a single melody. Once wild and courageous, she has now turned into someone who runs away from her problems. She acts stone-cold, but on the inside, she just wants someone to love. this book was pure perfection and i can’t move on from it (it’s been less than 1 day), i can’t wait for elijah’s book, my favorite clown.the chokehold this book had on me during the pandemic was insane 😭 so to say i was super excited to receive an *** is an UNDERSTATEMENT 🙏 amelia’s story was so beautifully heartbreaking. my broken sunshine girl, i related and felt for her so much. i already knew i’d love her story, and levi? this man! give him a book boyfriend award please! (elijah stays my number one, and i cannot wait for his book) Alexia did it again! This is a masterpiece omg. I really don't have enough words to describe my love for this book! well have said the Hail Mary.” Leo gives us all a once-over and smiles at our straight, aggrieved faces. “That was the highlight of my month.” A throaty laugh escapes his mouth.”

Identity shows the side of love that is not commonly discussed in romance novels. Love isn’t always fun and games, and Identity perfectly captures that and explains the not so pretty side of relationships, while still making Honestly,it was amazing Amelia and Levi story really warmed me up like I didn’t even know I was getting to the endingI don't think i will have the right words to describe how good this book is! Its also very clear how the growth of writing happened into the next book! As i write this i want to say that this is one of the best books on wattpad to be written ever. I literally can not form words to describe the love and appreciation i have for this book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment