276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Initio Parfums Prives Initio Atomic Rose Eau De Parfum Spray (Unisex) 90ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After knowing the detailed aromatic tone of Atomic Rose. Now it’s high time to get into the main deal of exploring the selected dupes of this high-end product. Side Effect and Rehab are terribly pungent and unfortunately nauseating on my skin, Blessed Barakka takes some getting used to and I still have to smell my way into Oud for Greatness, so I was not very hopeful about Atomic Rose, especially since I'm not a rose fan at all. Since Delina and Delina Exclusif but were complete surprises for me this year and have conquered my heart by storm, I had to give then but the "older sister" a chance. Now to what my nose tells me. And I'd like to think I have a great nose. I can't see that well.....so my sniffer is always on high alert. I can smell an ant bed clear across a field...smells like red hots to those who know.

Until... we entered a small boutique with a selective section of clothing and jewelry, and the owner commented how wonderful I smelled and asked what I was wearing and where I got. After I shared that my scent was atomic Rose from Max aroma, she stated I smelled like br540.

#Product Details#

Initio Parfums use super high quality ingredients and collaborate with some of the world’s best perfumers to create their collection. This is a beast mode fragrance and is soooooo good, but I wouldn’t recommend for a blind buy. Smooth, sweet, deep and heavy. The vanilla and oud in this really intertwine so well with the rose, and the quality is great for the price. In the dry down, it does bear resemblance to AR, but the journey is not the same at all. It’s worth the trip for me to have both… I’m obsessed with this one.

Additionally, this inspired copy also provides 10 to 12 hours of outstanding longevity with persistent sillage. Atomic Rose is a mature sophisticated scent more suited for the 25-up crowd and is unisex (leans slightly feminine).

The Absolutes focus on high quality raw natural ingredients that have been blended to create super unique fragrances. The Magnetic Blends Collection

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment