276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ajmal Kuro for Men 3 oz EDP Spray 90 Milliliters

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The dry down is fine but nothing remarkable and the whole thing turns my stomach in a weird way (Dylan Blue does the same thing weirdly enough). It Resembles Dior Sauvage to 85 to 90 % with Ajmals little touch to it, Most of Notes are Same as Sauvage except Cedarwood and Different types are Pepper Notes are added in Sauvage while in Kuro there is only One Black Pepper Notes that might be reason It has some less Metallic Notes compared to Sauvage it has light smokiness due to that black pepper note.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Some may say it's "boring" or "uninspiring", but I've got other fragrances for when I want to make a statement. This is more akin to Sauvage EDP than EDT; its not as bright, not as metallic, its darker and rich and spicy and just lovely, honestly. Not sure if it's just my chemistry, but this smells like all the good parts of Sauvage without that sweaty, gross feeling.They help us to identify popular products and understand your browsing habits so we can display relevant adverts to you. Aromatic spicy blends generally exude a freshy-coolness as the herbaceous components intermingle with stronger spicy notes. Produced by Ajmal, Kuro is a niche composition compiled from high quality ingredients and aimed at the man who prefers a bit of intrigue rather than an instantly recognisable aftershave. Since theres Sauvage DNA at heart, its pretty versatile, but it would probably excel in fall/winter or on a nicer, cooler datenight out.

Both are around 30€ in EU, if Afnan is 10-15€ more than Kuro, I would get that one, since it would accomplish same job, but beware of the prominent black pepper note. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.This concoction has varying projection according to weather and observably performs best in warm weather (preferably evening or night) and can easily project for 5 hrs atleast thereafter becoming a skin scent. Sampling different scents and testing them on your skin can help you find a fragrance that complements your individual style and works well with your body's natural scent.

At Ajmal, we have perfected the science, art and craft of perfumery and are delighted to present our creations to you. Bergamot, Geranium, Lavender and Pepper trifle with the warm breath of Patchouli, Vetiver and Ambergris. Kuro definitely isn't as loud in the opening and I found it to be a little synthetic in the beginning. If you want alternative for dior sauvage then here it is, initial notes have some less peppery but after dry down its so close to sauvage.Not sure if I’ve got a dead bottle but doesn’t last long at all, doesn’t smell anywhere near as good as the guy was making out on the video on TikTok. With 2 to 4 sprays, I get about 1 to 2 hours of decent projection before it fades over then next hour or so into becoming a more intimate scent.

At Ajmal Perfumes we have crafted the art of perfumery into a science- such that we craft everlasting memories through our fragrance. I saw a lot of reviews stating it to be a cheaper alternative to Dior Sauvage so thought of going for it. Since the DNA is so popular I normally layer this with Elysium by Roja Dove or Club De Nuit Intense just to give it a twist and a new experience. After using the first batch of sauvage edt when it was released , I won't say its comparable to that level of performance. This is somewhere between Dior Sauvage Edp and Parfum version, it isn’t a 1:1 clone but 80% similar.

I like lavender on him - Eros, but that lavender is a bit strong and it seems lavender is a bit prevalent lately in the general population (Libre, Mon Guerlain, Eros, JPG, etc. The first 15 minutes this projects well of spice/fougere/freshness, Amber starts showing up quite fast and it remains powdery lavender/woodsy for next 30-45 mins or so, this is bit feminine and will be a love-hate point for many. Overall, the fact I like the most is that while many would say this is a Sauvage clone, Ajmal has given it a lot of tweaks to round off the scent profile and it really can pull its own weight as a standalone scent. If over sprayed, this perfume can get under your nose and cause a headache, so beware, go for 3 to 4 sprays. These selections can be appealing to any contemporary connoisseurs who are also deeply rooted in traditional values.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment