276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Morrisons Greek Style Tzatziki Dip, 200g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Slow-cooked pork is paired with crunchy salad and homemade tzatziki in this Greek-inspired crowd-pleaser Other foods have been pulled over fears of salmonella contamination or pieces of plastic that have been found. Boxes of Harvest Morn Crisp Rice cereal have been pulled from Aldi because they could contain pieces of plastic. Health warnings have been issued for products in two major supermarkets amid fears they may contain "pieces of plastic" or egg.

Morrisons Market Street Butchers - Morrisons Morrisons Market Street Butchers - Morrisons

when you make tzaziki just grate your pealed cucumber, squize to get rid of reduntant fluid, add a bit of pepper, olive oil, grated garlic (you can use garlic powder or paste too), greek yogurt and mix it all, then finally add about a teaspoon of red wine vinegar, that is how my mom taught me how to make it and she is married to a greek person Just until water stops dripping. Alternatively if you get strained greek yoghurt you can skip that step 🙂 Homemade tzatziki sauce is best consumed fresh. You can freeze it, if you have some leftover, but don’t expect the result to be perfect. The cucumbers will become a bit mushy and the sauce a bit more watery. To grate the cucumber use the large holes of your box grater and make sure to drain the pulp really really well. The key is to remove as much of the moisture as possible, so that the tzatziki sauce can remain creamy. Removing the excess water of the cucumber also helps concentrating the flavor of the cucumber and makes it crispier.Just returned from Creta, made this dish with Greek olive oil from my friends olive grove. Vinegar from my other friend in Erraklion , bought the strained Yogurt from Waitrose, grated and squeezed the cucumber in a cloth. Mixed it all up, just fantastic.

Morrisons Tzatziki and Nutrition Facts Calories in Morrisons Tzatziki and Nutrition Facts

If you are a vegetarian try pairing tzatziki sauce with grilled vegetables like carrots, corn, peppers and green beans or even a delicious Greek lentil salad! How to Make Authentic Τzatziki sauce recipe (Video tutorial) Tip: Probably the most important part when making a Greek tzatziki sauce recipe is the preparation ofthe cucumber. Can it be made in advance? Pork can be cooked and shredded in advance, cooled and then stored in the fridge. Bring to room temperature before frying. From universal credit to furlough, employment rights, travel updates and emergency financial aid - we've got all of the big financial stories you need to know about right now. I just made mine but didn’t have red wine vinegar, so I used lemon juice. I think that works better.

Sainsbury's

First of all it is important to use the garlicminced or grated. If you chop the garlic in pieces with a knife – even if you finely chop it! -your Tzatziki sauce will be lumpy.Making it possible to taste a less than pleasant piece of garlic.. Supermarkets including Aldi, Tesco and Morrisons have issued important food recalls over the last week. You can store your homemade tzatziki sauce in the fridge in an airtight container. It will last for about 3 days before it starts going bad. If it has gone bad you can tell by the smell. If it smells sour, like yogurt or milk gone bad, then it is time to get rid of it. The warning states: "Our supplier is recalling this product due to the possible presence of plastic. How to serve pork gyros: The pork can be used in pasta sauces, risottos or served simply with salad.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment