276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playseat® Evolution PRO - Red Bull Racing eSports

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This racing seat differs from its other seats by using a much more fluid design between the lower and upper parts of the seat. This closely replicates F1 racing seats and is designed to be utilised in a reclined position.

Despite the frame being specifically designed to replicate the F1 driving position, there is still adjustability to ensure your seating and pedal position is comfortable for a variety of body sizes. Each limited-edition piece showcases a moment in time for the Team in stunning detail and they are designed to immerse fans in our world, in our quest for victory and in great moments from the Team’s history. It’s therefore fitting that we are launching the latest collection here in Monaco. Thanks to our cutting-edge partnerships with Bybit and Tezos, pioneers in the exciting digital asset space, we can bring limited edition pieces of future F1 heritage to our fans around the world in an immersive, accessible and affordable way,” said Christian Horner in Red Bull's press release.

NFT in F1

Red Bull Racing are holding an auction for an NFT collection over the weekend of the Monaco Grand Prix. A special one-off Monaco-edition Playseat simulator rig will be on display, and seeing some racing action with drivers and Red Bull Athletes during the race weekend. The highest bidder receives both a digital version of the one-off seat for their memorabilia collection and rights to claim the actual one-off Playseat from the Monaco Energy Station. The Playseat® Evolution PRO - Red Bull Racing Esports is very comfortable, stable and highly adjustable, to ensure the most fun racing experience at home! It can be used by adults and children, so all your friends and family members can enjoy this chair. Thanks to its unique foldable design, it uses little space when not in use. The wheel plate is pre-drilled to allow you to mount almost any sim racing wheel including direct drive racing wheels from brands such as Fanatec and Logitech.

Fanatec has just celebrated their 25th anniversary, making them an incredibly established brand within sim racing. They offer a range of wheel bases from the lower-powered CSL DD, through to the high-performing Podium DD2. Next I’ll take a look at a set of sim rigs which are often referred to as 8020 rigs. This is a reference to the size of the aluminium profile that is used in their construction. Despite the name, many of these sim rigs actually utilise aluminium extrusion which is much larger than 80x20mm. I love F1, otherwise why would I stay up and watch every single race, record a podcast after each one and spend hours racing F1 2020 on the Xbox? I’ve upped the game now, with something very special – the Playseat F1 Ultimate Edition race seat. It is compatible with PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S as well as PC, making it a good addition to any sim racing setup. Once you have your wheel and pedals in place, you need to run cables from the wheels to the pedals. And to power and your PC or Console.There are mounting holes on the side of the seat allowing it to be mounted in a pretty traditional manner to any sim rig. The incline can be adjusted using these mounting holes, and at its most extreme angle, gives a pretty close representation of a real F1 seating position.

The side mounting points allow this gaming seat to be mounted to a range of sim rigs via a set of side seat mounting plates. These mounting holes are positioned to enable an extreme seating angle. The first thing you’ll notice is that the pedal plate is raised up and actually floating off the ground. This design choice is designed to emulate the reclined seating position that F1 sim racers are aiming for. When paired with either the X1 Carbon seat or the Sparco GP seat, this sim rig allows you to have a fully reclined seating position. MOZA Racing in comparison is a much newer brand, having been on the sim racing scene for just a couple of years. However, during that time, they have released new products every few months to create a large ecosystem of sim racing products already. At the end of the sim rig, the pedal mounting solution doesn’t feature a traditional pedal plate. Instead, Treq has opted for using various strips of aluminium profile to give you greater control over how you mount your sim racing pedals.He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. You can raise or lower the pedal plate, and adjust the angle to find the perfect position. When raised to the top of the mounts and angled down, they replicate a formula position pretty closely. The F1 nose design also serves as a platform for the sim racing pedals to be mounted to. This is a neat solution to avoid suspending them too high in the air which can sometimes result in flex.

The MOZA FSR Formula wheel looks impressive from the outset. And it’s hard not to notice the large screen on the front. The design of this steering wheel replicates a real F1 steering wheel much closer than the Formula V2.5X by incorporating the large screen. It also frees up a lot of ground space that can be used to store other things. You could position your gaming PC under the pedals, or use it as an area to manage your cables and accessories. There are plenty of racing seats out there you can buy for your Xbox, PS or PC gaming needs. Just as there are plenty of wheels. When I first sat in the “standard” Playseat F1 I knew it was perfect for me – I love F1, so I wanted the low down, feet up seating position of an F1 driver. The V-Racing sim racing seat is a much closer representation of a real-world motorsport racing seat. This is a sim racing seat for those who are happy to forgo some comfort for a more immersive experience. Do you take your gaming seriously? Then you've come to the right place because so does Playseat. Whether it's Formula 1 racing or flying simulations you're into, the brand has a state-of-the-art seat for it. If you're a fan of the former, then the Pro Formula Red Bull racing seat is for you. Developed in partnership with the F1 drivers and teams, the chair is designed to replicate the exact real-life experience of a racing driver, complete with an immersive low seat position.It’s not ideal, or attractive. In the standard Playseat it really is neat how it all goes down the steering column. That hidden method would be difficult to replicate here unfortunately. Due to the design of this transforming sim rig, there is a tonne of built-in adjustability. You can raise or lower the pedal plate and the racing seat. Then you can also adjust the height of the racing wheel mount, and change the angle of your pedals and wheel. Overall, I’ve used a lot of Simulator seats. For those who love all forms of motorsport it could be the Playseat F1 Ultimate Edition isn’t the right position. Personally, I’m most comfortable in this seating position no matter what the sport. Both the wheel plate and the pedal plate come pre-drilled to ensure compatibility with all major steering wheel and pedals such as those from Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech and more. It’s a high price to pay, but you’re getting an extremely high quality seat with the Playseat F1 Ultimate Edition. Pair it with a quality wheel and pedals (we chose Thrustmaster for that), and you’re giving yourself the best chance of a good lap time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment