276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Make Time: How to focus on what matters every day

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The more you reflect on how your day is unfolding, the better you’ll become at changing your defaults. Can I get my company or business to pay for this? We are not accountants, but many students have been reimbursed by their companies or claimed it as a training expense for their business. If you put on headphones every time you work, walk, exercise, or commute, your brain never gets any quiet Our days are filled with tasks and activities, but it’s important to identify one main priority each day – your Highlight. This is the task or activity that will make your day feel successful and fulfilling.

When distraction is hard to access, you don’t have to worry about willpower. Laser Tactics: Be the Boss of Your PhoneIn a world where information refreshes endlessly and the workday feels like a race to react to other people's priorities faster, frazzled and distracted has become our default position. But what if the exhaustion of constant busyness wasn't mandatory? What if you could step off the hamster wheel and start taking control of your time and attention? That's what this book is about. This strategy involves identifying one key priority for each day and focusing your energy on that task. The Make Time framework really works. And for many people, our book is all they need. But we know that for most people, reading a book and trying things on your own isn’t the best way to learn. Commit yourself to what you are doing (this is much easier when you are doing what you like to do);

Make Time has really helped me put things into perspective andspend more time with family.” —Vinnie in Boston Then you can stay in Laser mode, secure in the knowledge that those pressing topics have been captured for future research The authors (Jake and JZ) are product designers and self-proclaimed geeks who helped to build services like YouTube, Gmail, and Google Hangouts. Realizing how busy and distracted they were, they started to experiment with ways to make time for themselves, and to improve their focus and energy levels. Through their experiments, Jake finally found the time to start writing (something he’d wanted to do since young), while JZ finally started to live his dream of taking long sailing trips with his wife. How to Make Time Your book changed my life in 48 hours. I have started organizing my entire agenda around my Highlight of the day. I eliminated distractions by deleting most of the apps on my phone. I also created a new habit of using my smartphone only after the Highlight of the day is completed.” —Fred in Brazil

You’re missing out if you’re not analyzing your day and making proper adjustments to your schedule. Because I’m somewhat familiar with the topics discussed, including the works of the authors mentioned before, I ran into repetition quite a lot. If you haven’t really dug into productivity and self-help before, it’s a very good introduction. When you are tired, drink a cup of coffee and take a nap for 15 minutes. The caffeine takes time to be absorbed in the blood and, when you wake up, you will feel rested; As you read through the book, Knapp and Zeratsky provide tips and techniques for implementing each step in your own life. They also provide case studies of people who have achieved their goals with the Make Time process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment