276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TotaLohan Military Grade 2000 Lumen 5 Mode LED Tactical Flashlight Torch for Hurricane Camping Biking Hiking Home Emergency,4 Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes. First, this product comes with an offer ( where you can buy ONE, then get a few extra for free).

A Credit Card Utility Tool designed to look like a simple credit card with built-in tools that include a measuring device and saw. This lets you carry all the tools that you need in your wallet.Also, there are strobe and SOS modes – both which are perfect for emergency situations! Any Issues With This Product? The LED emitters have 100,000 hours of life ( which is about 11 years)! So you’ll almost never need a replacement throughout the flashlight’s lifetime! One thing you may not like is that you can only buy this flashlight online. I know from personal experience this can make a product feel a lot more dubious, but I can at least say on this front that it wasn’t a problem for me. The TC1200 Pro Tactical Flashlight is one of the most popular flashlights on the market today. Its powerful LED light is capable of illuminating an area up to 1200 feet away, making it ideal for use in both urban and rural areas.

Even after weighing in the potential cons, the pros of the Tc1200 I find that still make it an incredible tactical flashlight. If you have need of a flashlight with more power than your phone light, than this is a good options. Where to BuyThe truth is, most people underestimate the importance of owning a tactical flashlight. Whether you're walking alone at night, experiencing a break down on a drive or just want a light bright enough to deter animals while you're camping, tactical flashlights like the TC1200 Pro Tactical Flashlightgive you the advantage, every time, with a powerful beam that can be seen for up to 2 miles away!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment