276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WHOA! My Boss Wants Me Bigger!: A Breast Expansion Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The other girl simply nodded at first, still having a hard time talking about that. She was afraid, that after finding out that some of the girls are getting way past sizes anyone from outside this strange city would consider normal, Ashley will freak out and escape. She really liked Ashley, or at least she thought that after these barely two hours she spent with her. The idea of her friend becoming afraid of the growth that would eventually come wasn’t pleasant for her. She thought Ashley might want to leave as fast as possible, after finding that out. It turned out to be a faerie. No more than half a foot tall, petite build, fully exposed pasty skin, and a cool mint green hair color. Typical fairy.

What… kind of… temple has a staircase this long… No way in hell was the hill outside this tall…” The woman wiped her brow, but continued forth. Chi stopped, bit her lip, and shook her head. “Oh… that’s why Kaza always took so long going downstairs…” Chi took a deep breath. “C’mon, Chi… just like ripping off a bandage… HAAAAH!” With a warrior’s cry, Chi ran down the staircase as fast as she could. Katy looked down at her now slightly larger breast. She admired them and felt proud to have these wonderful and gorgeous beauties on her. She also wondered if she had grown taller as well. Her legs were definitely longer and softer compared to what she had before the trip. She couldn't help but feel very excited. She couldn't wait to tell her friends what had happened to her. She smiled and thought how much more taller she was than Stacy. Not only Stacy, but the rest of the group. Alrighty, how about you’ll take a seat and I’ll make a tea for us?” Emily wasn’t even waiting for the response, she just went straight to the kitchen, to completely calm herself down. Natalia smiled at Ashley and patted the couch with her hand, giving her a clear sign to sit beside her. Ashley did just like Nat wanted to and took a seat.

Horror Writing | Screenplay Writing | How To Write | Write Books | Read Write | Writing Tips | Writing Tools | Writing Community They stayed awake for few more hours. It was so fun for Ashley to hear every new unusual information about the town, get answers to her questions. With a mother-like and caring attitude of Emily and Natalia’s narcissistic but somewhat seductive one she didn't feel like she was getting tired at all, but eventually passed out in a moment she couldn’t even remember. What? I can’t bzzzt hear you! You’re breaking up!” The figure swept the portal shut and left Chi at the altar. A short while later, the woman crawls through the crevice and reaches the inside of the hillside. “Lumens Maxima!” The light from her hand grows and illuminates the dank cavern surrounding her. The darkness eventually gave way to a new environment. It looked as if a galaxy were being constructed around the woman. She floated off her feet, but refused to let go of the plushie.

A voluptuous, crimson spectral figure emerged from nothingness and posed fabulously before the woman.Fiction Writing | Blog Writing | Creative Writing | Essay Writing | Letter Writing | Poetry Writing | Technical Writing | Story Writing I moved to the city with Emily after I finished my studies, had fun with the idea of becoming busty… I was totally flat chested before I came here. I hated that, the thought of fixing this dislike of my breasts just for staying here for a while seemed to be pretty sweet” She placed the other hand on her second boob. Please, refer to me as Junta.” the fairy flew up to meet Chi’s face level again. “May I have your name?” I-I think I might stay” Ashley said, not exactly sure if that was a good decision. The whole place was so unique, like a miracle that she can become a part of. She wanted to explore it more. Two other girls cheerfully agreed. Vines and flowers sprang from under Chi and shoved the crevice wide open above her, letting her escape.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment