276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion 500ml

£5.6£11.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s pretty much the current IT- preservative. It’s safe and gentle, but even more importantly, it’s not a feared-by-everyone-mostly-without-scientific-reason paraben. Lavender - essential oil with a calming scent and antimicrobial properties. Contains fragrant components (linalyl acetate - 50% and linalool - 35%) and might be cytotoxic from 0.25%. A super common multitasker ingredient that gives your skin a nice soft feel (emollient) and gives body to creams. It's our believe that everything we need to make the products that you love can be found in nature, After all, most synthetic ingredients have been created to mimic natural ones. And its this knowledge of what to leave out that makes our products so special. We recently launched our new Deep Cleanse Hair Care regimen which is all about cleansing your hair deeply to remove...

Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. No matter the origin, in small amounts (up to 1%) it’s a nice, gentle preservative. Has to be combined with some other nice preservatives, like potassium sorbateto be broad spectrum enough. Transactions~ for that product in the previous two months did not occur at or above the supplier's recommended retail price, the RRP will be the price at or Jojoba oil - a wax ester (chemically not a real oil), that's very similar to human sebum. It's uniquely excellent at helping the skin with its protective barrier and helping it to stay moisturized.

Linalool is a super common fragrance ingredient. It’s kind of everywhere - both in plants and in cosmetic products. It’s part of 200 natural oils including lavender, ylang-ylang, bergamot, jasmine, geranium and it can be found in 90-95% of prestige perfumes on the market. Other than having a good safety profile and being quite gentle to the skin it has some other advantages too. It can be used in many types of formulations as it has great thermal stability (can be heated up to 85°C) and works on a wide range of pH levels (ph 3-10).

The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligations. Excellent product I would recommend, my skin no longer feels dry and itchy using other body lotions.” Limonene's nr1 function is definitely being a fragrance component, but there are several studies showing that it's also a penetration enhancer, mainly for oil-loving components. Also-called: Avocado Oil, Persea Americana Oil | What-it-does: antioxidant, emollient| Irritancy: 0Another pro is that lavender oil has some nice antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. It also has some localpain relieving and muscle relaxing magical powers. Lavender oil is also often claimed to have anti-inflammatory properties. We have found a study confirming this but it was the essential oil of the leaves and not the much more commonly used flowers and the two differ in their main chemical compounds very much. (The main components of the flower essential oil are linalyl acetate and linalool [around 80% the two together] while it is 1,8-Cineole [around 65%] in the essential oil of the leaves.)

I already use,cream cleanser and night cream, my body skin is misbehaving so bad, I tried this as I trust the brand, I love love love it, has the comforting smell, and you don’t need a lot, and it’s 500ml so good value, can’t be without now, didn’t get the bergamot version not keen on the smell that’s all, thanks Sukin as always, and cruelty free, and vegan x” A super common fragrance ingredient that can be found among others in lavender, ylang-ylang, bergamot or jasmine. The downside of it is that it oxidises on air exposure and might become allergenic. Aloe Vera is one of today’s magic plants. It does have some very nice properties indeed, though famous dermatologist Leslie Baumann warns us in her book that most of the evidence is anecdotal and the plant might be a bit overhyped.

There is a common misconception that rosehip oil contains vitamin C as the fruit itself does, but vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin hence it is not contained in the oil. The antioxidant and regenerative properties of the oil probably come from the oil-soluble tocopherols (vitamin E) and carotenoids (pro-vitamin A). Read more here.

We have to start by writing how fascinated we are by the amazing lavender fields of Provance and we do love pretty much everything about lavender: its look, its color,its scent.... but, when it comes to skincare, lavender is aquestionable ingredient that you probably do not want in your skincare products. A super common and cheap fragrance ingredient. It's in many plants, e.g. rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass, peppermint and it's the main component (about 50-90%) of the peel oil of citrus fruits. Let’s face it- sunscreens can be overwhelming! Physical? Mineral? Chemical? Natural? What does it all mean, and how do we... Also-called: Glycerol | What-it-does: skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant| Irritancy: 0

Though it says fruit oil in its name, the rosehip fruit contains the seeds that containthe oil. So this one is the same as Rosa Canina Seed Oil, or Rosehip Oil, known for its high omega fatty acid content (linoleic acid - 51%, linolenic acid - 19% and oleic acid - 20%) and skin-regenerative properties. Had to get a better one as I’m currently working on a covid ward and the hot showers and scrubbing are annihilating my skin and this has made a huge difference!! Never heard of the brand before and I’ve just bought their cream cleanser because this is so good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment