276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hack Your Hormones: The Number One Sunday Times Bestseller

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Davinia gives symptom-led advice, backed up with the expertise of a doctor, on how lifestyle hacks and supplements can balance our cortisol, adrenaline, dopamine and more, even Vitamin D (yep, it's a hormone). It would cost a small fortune to keep up with the regime being suggested, and some aren't even available in the UK.

This book has given me so much information, is so relatable, and Davinia makes it so easy to understand.Particularly fascinating learning about ingredients in food and even ‘healthy bars’ and vegan burgers which are super anti inflammatory and not great for you. until it comes to her personal hatred of vegans where she thinks its then OK to ditch the science and facts and uses it as a platform to say how much she hates vegans, plantbased diets etc with alot of claims based on her prejudiced and misunderstandings, and not actually science and facts. If you didn't already know that sugar, alcohol and ultra processed foods are bad for you, you may find this book enlightening. Biography: Entrepreneur, biohacking pioneer, weight loss expert and mother of four, Davinia Taylor's career started on television.

Her food supplement business, Willpowders, helps an ever-confused population crush cravings and achieve genuine wellbeing.

I do want to point out there were a few things which I did think could be seen as healthy diet culture but beside that it was a great book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment