276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hanes Cymru (A History of Wales in Welsh)

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yn ymestyn o'r Oesoedd Ib hyd y dwthwn hwn, mae'r gyfrol feistrolgar hon yn olrhain hanes gwleidyddol, cymdeithasol a diwylliannol y rhan honno o'r byd y daethpwyd i'w hadnabod fel Cymru. Ymhlith ei gyhoeddiadau y mae Cardiff and the Marquesses of Bute, Broadcasting and the BBC in Wales, The Making of Wales, Y Celtiaid a Cardiff: a Pocket Guide. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. With the steady absorption of individual Marcher lordships into great complexes of baronial holdings, their lords were commonly non-resident.

Ystyriwch ddiweddaru'r porwr os gwelwch yn dda, neu alluogi dalennau arddull (CSS) os yw'n bosib i chi wneud hynny. The Pen- gwern branch provided seneschals to the Welsh lords of northern Powys and became tenants of the lordship of Chirk after 1282. Er y byddwch yn gallu gweld cynnwys y dudalen hon yn eich porwr presennol, fyddwch chi ddim yn cael profiad gweledol cyflawn. Adroddir hanes Cymru o oes yr iâ hyd at y cyfnod cyfoes gan gynnwys diwygiadau i bob pennod, newidiadau sylweddol i'r adran yn ymwneud â hanes yr ugeinfed ganrif, a phennod newydd sbon.The lawlessness and violence so vividly suggested by him was but an aspect of the process whereby the later gentry families of Wales grew to wealth and power. Meet 4 characters that battled against the Romans for centuries and who fought for their rights and Celtic traditions. Ystyrir Hanes Cymru yn llyfr hanes darllenadwy [1] ac yn ôl un adolygydd ei brif rinwedd yw "grym ei naratif, gyda’i ddisgrifiadau bachog a’i osodiadau doniol".

Yn 2007 cyhoeddwyd diweddariad o Hanes Cymru ac A History of Wales gan Penguin gyda phennod newydd ar Gymru ers 1979. A highly visual and factual book with the aim of encouraging children to discover and learn more about 10 stories from Welsh history.

In the lordship of Brecon, that Sir David Gam who fell at Agincourt in 1415 had been in the personal service of Henry IV, lord of Brecon, in the right of his wife, Mary Bohun. Cyhoeddwyd cyfieithiad Saesneg o'r llyfr gan yr awdur dan y teitl A History of Wales ym 1993 gydag argraffiad newydd yn 1996.

A new version of the magisterial volume on Welsh history, with information extending from the ice-age to the current period. Comprising stories about Gwenllian Ferch Gruffudd; Owain Glyndŵr; Black Bart; Dic Penderyn/Merthyr Riots; Alfred Russel Wallace; the Penrhyn Strike; Race Riots of the 20th c; Eileen Beasley; the Aberfan tragedy and Devolution. Un o amcanion John Davies wrth ei ysgrifennu oedd i "[g]ryfhau lle'r Gymraeg fel iaith ysgolheictod hanesyddol". Bu'n ddarlithydd yng Ngholegau Abertawe ac Aberystwyth ac am ddeunaw mlynedd ef oedd Warden Neuadd Pantycelyn, Aberystwyth.The festival has a wide range of activities on offer once again this year - from Owain Glyndŵr to the artworks of Kyffin, and from the stories of the Mabinogi to the story of Tryweryn. The aim of the festival is to generate enthusiasm, mainly amongst children, for the history of Wales, providing unique opportunities to learn more about interesting characters and stories from the past; discover sites of historical importance, and celebrate the rich history and heritage of Wales. Nid yw Fforwm Hanes Cymru yn cymeryd unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am unrhyw wybodaeth a anfonir ato mewn ewyllys da i’w osod ar y wefan hon, ac allasai fod yn gamarweiniol mewn unrhyw fodd. Yn ymestyn o'r Oesoedd Ia hyd y dwthwn hwn, mae'r gyfrol feistrolgar hon yn olrhain hanes gwleidyddol, cymdeithasol a diwylliannol y rhan honno o'r byd y daethpwyd i'w hadnabod fel Cymru. The line of Mostyn first came into prominence as stewards of the royal manor of Mostyn; they later farmed the manor, and ultimately acquired it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment