276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera Body (24.1 MP, 3.2 inch LCD)

£199.5£399.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Browse for the best used Nikon camera to create your killer content, with a range of options suitable for photography, videography and hybrid content. Whether you’re just getting started in photography and looking for a compact Coolpix, or upgrading to a pro-level interchangeable lens body, you’ll find it here with Park Cameras. It also doesn't have the pro (D200/D300S/D700/D3/D4) body layout. The D300S I came from toasted the D610 in low light focusing. I had a D800 for a little while, but it was too valuable (expensive) to take everywhere.

I think that you will find that most people don't use live view (and SHOULDN"T use live view) to take photos. Using live view while taking photos really slows the camera down with focusing, taking the picture, and displaying the picture after. The viewfinder has an exposure indicator within it. When you look through the viewfinder, it tells you if the shot will be (according to the meter on whatever you happen to be exposing off of) will be exposed properly or not.

The enthusiast-targeted Nikon D7100 becomes the company's latest APS-C DSLR to feature a 24MP sensor, joining the D3200 and D5200 models that were announced in 2012. As the eagerly anticipated successor to the very popular two-and-a-half year old D7000, the D7100 faces a sizeable task. In our in-depth review we found its predcessor to combine very good image quality, class-leading noise performance and great handling in a solidly-built body.

The camera applies a 1.5x crop factor to any attached lens – for example, a 50mm prime will turn in to a 75mm when attached. There’s also a 1.3x crop factor mode at a reduced 15.4MP (vs. 24.1MP native) for improved performance with attached lenses – with this mode active, said 50mm lens would behave like a 98mm optic, should you so wish.However, it’s not the 24 MP sensor that stood out but the fact that Nikon engineers decided to remove the low-pass frequency filter in front of the sensor. Built in Pop-up, Guide number 12m at ISO 100, Standard ISO hotshoe, Compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System, featuring commander mode for wireless setups I have problem with this camera: when i turn it on the information display is off and I have to press the "i" button turn the display on, is this the Nikon cameras normal behavior? Is it a good camera producing sharp images with the minimum picture preparation or is it a piece of kit which requires a lot of setting up before each shot?

Warranty does not cover any external accessories (such as battery, cable, carrying bag), damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer Continuous shooting performance is quoted as 6fps, which is a figure exactly the same as the previous D7000. The higher resolution has actually taken its toll on the camera’s endurance however. With a fast SDHC card, the D7000 kept going at 6fps for 100 shots, while the D7100 only managed 18 frames at 5.9fps before it slowed to 3.4fps. Of course, this isn’t exactly a terrible result, though, and should be perfectly capable in most situations. There’s also a 1.3x crop mode on offer, which uses a significantly smaller central area of the frame to offer 15.3-megapixel photos at 7fps, which was around 6.8fps in our tests, which lasted for 24 frames before slowing to around 4.2fps. They will mount, but whether they're gonna "fit" or not depends on their optical quality. I mean, that the 24.1Mpx sensor is quite demanding and with an entry level lens, you run the risk to nullify the benefits of the extra pixels, and at worst, it might even bring some loss of quality. We are celebrating some old camera models this month at PhotographyTalk because older camera models are all many of us can afford right now.

Like I said earlier, this was the burning question a few years ago — nowadays, people compare the D7100 vs D7500, so I’ve got it covered in the next section.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment