276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Egg Stroller & Quail Ride on Buggy Board (Including adapters)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve just passed mine on after six years of use and I think it was definitely worth the money. I had two kids with a two year age gap, so we used the single carrycot, seat, car seat adapter function, bought the Rumble seat as they got older, the works! It was absolutely brilliant, sturdy and easy to use [with a] big basket underneath. Not super light, but it lasted the years well. I’m tall and mainly chose it because the handle went high enough to be comfortable for me" - tried and tested by Mumsnet user, Creakycroaky Our verdict Designed for active families, the robust but stylish Thule Urban Glide 2 is a high-performing running buggy that functions equally as well as a day-to-day pushchair. Like the Easy X4 Rider, the Roma Uptown Rider also offers a steering wheel and car-style seat, which your child is bound to enjoy. There are four wheels for added stability, a three-point harness for extra safety and a removable and washable seat padding to ensure your toddler rides in comfort. First you'll need to establish what kind of pram will suit your needs. Are you looking for a travel system that you can attach a carrycot or baby car seat to? Or are you after a lightweight buggy or umbrella stroller for nipping around the city? A convertible double buggy may be better suited to you if you need to ferry two children around. Or maybe you're in need of a pushchair that can be fitted with a buggy board to accommodate an extra passenger? In this guide, we cover all the need-to-knows about the Lascal BuggyBoard and answer your commonly asked questions, so you can decide if it’s the best buggy board to suit your needs. How does the Lascal BuggyBoard work?

Suitable from: Birth to 22kg (around four years) | Weight: 10.4 to 12.2kg | Folded dimensions: Two-piece compact fold 89 x 53 x 34cm; one-piece self-standing fold 44 x 60 x 90cm | World-facing: Yes | Parent-facing: Yes | Car seat compatible: Yes | Wheels: Puncture-proof | Carrycot included? Yes ( bundles with accessories also available) What we like It is important that any child using the BuggyBoard has enough space to stand comfortably. However, due to the number of combinations possible across pushchair brands (regarding positioning of carrycots, whether seats are forward/rear facing, the ability of the pushchair handle to slide out, accessories you may have attached etc.) we are unable to illustrate everything. Only you can recognise if your child has enough space to stand comfortably. I love the Egg2. The suspension is great for all types of terrain: woods, pavement, bumpy roads, etc. My baby has been happy in it since she was a newborn. Although it’s heavy, the size is not too big for getting onto the bus or train. My car is a small KIA RIO, and it fits alright. With its adjustable height, it suits both petite (me) and tall (husband) really well” - tried and tested by Mumsnet user, Indoinuk Our verdict Suitable from: Birth to 22kg (around four years) | Weight: 11.7kg (chassis and seat) | Folded dimensions: 86 x 36 x 65cm | World-facing: Yes | Parent-facing: Yes | Car seat compatible: Yes | Wheels: Rubber, foam-filled tyres | Carrycot included? No - only as part of a bundle What we like When upgrading to either a dual stroller, a side-by-side buggy or tandem travel system can offer an excellent option for younger toddlers. Still, if your child is at the age where they will be old enough to walk when the newborn arrives, these can offer a more budget-friendly option than purchasing new chairs and seats. They also take up much less space, and if you already have two in the travel system, a pram ride on board can offer complete flexibility and the confidence that taking three young children out is not as daunting as it has to be. Stroller Buggy Boards at Simply Baby LancasterAllrepairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs. Engineered in Switzerland, it scored top marks for safety when we put it through testing with mum of two Liz. Made of heavy-duty materials with large, sturdy wheels and a solid aluminium frame, it can handle all manner of off-road terrain with ease, be that muddy fields or gravel paths.

Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2 ® has been fitted with Tru-Ride ® technology as standard. This board is recommended from 18 months - a little younger than many boards which are only deemed suitable from two years and up - so it’s ideal if you have a small gap between your kids.This is one for parents that are expecting twins or their second child and need to find a good double buggy for ferrying their family around. Mountain Buggy Duet V3 is a side-by-side buggy with lots of different configurations for life with two young children. Read next: How to clean a pram, including tried-and-tested tips from Mumsnetters What's the best buggy board?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment