276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SL Design Black and White Prints, Botanical Wall Art Prints UNFRAMED (8x10), Aesthetic Poster for Bedroom, Flower Drawing, 3 Set Farmhouse Wall Decor, Floral Living Room Posters, Boho Wall Decor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Botanical art printsare versatile and can be paired with any space or interior to bring a bit of the outdoors inside.Botanical printsincorporating lush greenery make a great addition to a living room, kitchen or bedroom. Botanical greens are a great way to add lift and light without being over powering. Curatingbotanical print setsand diptychs can work well in office spaces to bring a sense of nature and calm to otherwise urban environments. Here in the PNW we have a ton of ferns,beautiful trees and leaves, and some rather pretty weeds even. Our limited edition range has a number ofBotanical prints. Wall artwith that extra special feel of exclusivity having come directly from the artist’s studio makes brilliant gifts or wedding presents. When you get them indoors place the pieces individually sandwiched between paper towels, them put them in a book with something heavy on top to weight them down.

Under the Botanical category you will find a large assortment of botanical prints and floral posters. Adorn your walls with verdant green leaves, plants and flowers to create a delightful and cheerful home. Posters of greenery can be elegantly combined in your decor with real plants and flowers. Thanks to our floral prints, you don’t need to have green fingers to create a jungle or beautiful garden in your home. Select one painted and dried floral to go on the center of each piece of foam core. You can use a dab of glue on each one so it doesn’t shift around. Head outdoors with your clippers and an open mind. Clip more than enough branches, moss, weeds, you name it. Wait, wait, then wait even longer. I left mine for only about 3 days but I would think the longer the better to ensure all the moisture is removed and the leaves are very dry. Our brilliant B otanical art printsare the perfect ingredient to bring freshness and greenery to your wall art collection. With both traditional botanical illustrations and an exciting selection of modern botanical art prints. East End Prints supports a number of artists who produce contemporary botanical art photographyin a range of colour palettes.

Here is what I did to make these chic botanical prints, personalized to my surroundings, and how you can make them too!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment