276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club 50ml EDP Spray

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Silage-wise it is not in the same ball-park as Eros or my other favorite blue, Yves Saint Laurent Y EDP. It's decent though. It would make a great casual, office, or date scent. If you're looking for something to assault other people's senses and draws in compliments (aren't we all?), this may not be strong enough for you. With enough sprays it still may be a club contender, unfortunately I don't have enough in my sample to test this out. The fragrance has a versatile aroma that could be adapted to any time of the year, for any situation, as it is pleasant and masculine, easy to like, characteristics of fragrances that are now classified as "blues". Crafted with an exceptionally high level of naturality, the ingredients are distilled to their highest quality to achieve a clean and long-lasting aroma, making it the most natural fragrance in the Ralph Lauren portfolio." Fans of Ralph Lauren will be pleased to see the stunning whisky-flacon design return in Ralph’s Club Parfum. The matte and gunmetal bottle is topped off by a a flask-style cap.

Seemed to project well for the first three hours. I noticed it very well for five or six hours. I can still smell it on my skin and also on my shirt eight hours after application.

When I sampled Ralph's Club I thought I was smelling something special. To me, it's lavender on top of more lavender with a complimentary vetiver dry down which adds just the right amount of depth for me that I imagine a Ralph Lauren fragrance would have. Will I buy this, sure if I run across this on discounter. It bubblegummy transparently sweet which I doesn’t have in collection but dry-down more herbal than others in market which is my personal preference. INGREDIENTS: 560395 14 ALCOHOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE AQUA / WATER LIMONENE BENZYL SALICYLATE LINALOOL BENZYL ALCOHOL COUMARIN CITRONELLOL GERANIOL CITRAL METHYL ANTHRANILATE CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2 CI 14700 / RED 4 CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 B257498/1 There is a traditionally masculine tone to Ralph’s Club Parfum as earthy notes are typically associated with men’s fragrances.

L’oreal must drop some note off as If this follows the note breakdown it must be something more aromatic-woody.Ralph Lauren have added to the Ralph’s Club collection with the new-for-2022 Ralph Lauren Ralph’s Club Parfum. A rich and sensuous signature, Ralph’s Club Parfum scatters vibrant aromatic notes throughout its deeply woody scent, while bright fruity tones dazzle above the fougere core. The omens let us guess. The L'Oréal group has the upper hand here and the perfumer has no dare to be officially named. Unfortunately, even the distinctive flacon is of no use ... Ralph Lauren gets thanks to the strict bouncer in the circle of really exclusive and high-quality made perfumes no access. Ultimately, Ralph’s Club may be just a drop of water in an ocean of deep blue smell-alikes, but I think it deserves to stand shoulder to shoulder with the giants of the genre, when all is said and done. The base is bold and powerful; it takes on an earthy tone using vetiver, patchouli and cashmeran. Vetiver and patchouli can both be dominant notes, but they’re layered expertly in Ralph’s Club Parfum so they never overwhelm you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment