276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Written in Blood: The Sunday Times Number One Bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My usual pragmatic self was somewhat surprised the detectives didn’t race through the book trying to find and identify the sixteen or so victims, but guess that would have been a tad laborious for we readers. You know how on a TV series where something changes and they suddenly have two characters who never interact try and build a strong friendship in one episode to change the course of the show, and how forced it is? This is every interaction in the book. The stupid murderer who carries the murder book with him, and quite careless with this damning evidence. In the end when the killer had Hunter at gunpoint, yet went on confessing, I almost expected Hunter to say. 'It is not too late, Voldemort, feel some remorse and save your soul'. An insanely good crime series. Extraordinarily well written, high quality and high drama all the way’ Liz Loves Books Coerced into making a disturbing choice, Hunter sits through and watches as an unidentified victim is tortured and murdered live on live stream.

Release date for this book is 23rd July 2020 and I 100% recommend going and getting yourself a copy. With no forensic evidence to go on, Robert Hunter must catch the most disciplined and systematic killer that he has ever encountered, someone who thrives on the victims’ fear, and to whom death is a lesson that needs to be taught. The story itself is, of course, gruesome and scary and reminiscent of ‘The Hostel’ in some ways with a touch of the ‘SAW’ ideas and a helping of 24 slung in, other than that I am not going into the plot other than to say I am not exaggerating when I say I shuddered, quite a few times, the killer is multi layered and cleverly you almost, almost understand what has driven them...other than that you are on your own to discover this storynenuskyla. Bare, visiškai dėl atsitiktinumo, jį apšvarina apsukri vagilė. Andžela nežinojo nei ką, nei iš ko vagia, bet iš baro išėjo su didžiuliu krepšiu. Tikėjosi ten rast ką nors vertingo, bet rado kai ką nesuvokiamo. Žudymo dienoraštį. Detalų, iliustruotą nuotraukom ir iškrypusių idėjų pilną. Neilgai trukus, dienoraštis atsiduria Hanterio rankose, o su juo susisiekia pats žudikas, reikalaudamas atgauti knygą. Jis stato savo sąlygas, kurioms Hanteris paklust nenori, bet pasirinkimo neturi. Šis nusikaltėlis gabus, protingas, tikslus ir klaidų nedaro. Savo žiaurius pažadus irgi tesi. Take a Look at Our Summary of November Highlights, Whether You're Looking for the Latest Releases or Gift Inspiration

Labai patiko ir Andželos personažas. Tikrai nesupykčiau, jei kažkokiu būdu, ji dar grįžtų į būsimas istorijas.Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. See this thread for more information. This is one of those books that I liked immensely when it started and I thought would be a 5 * but then it went downhill. I know you can't question plot holes in a work of fiction. I don't mind them and can suspend disbelief and enjoy the book. But then this one had glaring plot holes. In the previous books we have seen Hunter develop and progress and this one is no different. I actually felt that there was a softer side to him in this book in the way that he handled Angela from the start. He’s complex and mood driven, and his personality really shines through when he has got a problem to solve. For Hunter, there is no doubt that the killer is trying to communicate with the police, but the method is unlike anything he’s ever seen before. And what could the hidden message be?

Jeder macht mal Fehler, und dann brauchen wir jemanden, der uns hilft, denn keiner kann immer stark sein." A journal ends up on Robert Hunter's desk. It soon becomes clear that there is a serial killer on the loose.

Advance Praise

What is even more disturbing is that, with such a setting, nobody is safe anymore. Before, it were certain main target audiences that got the most attention and deadly love by serial killers, but by imagining such a scenario, everyone could be a coincidental kill. Hope that the voices don´t have too specific wishes. And that´s just the industrial world, imagine what must go in in the Southern hemisphere or in the areas of Europe and North America that are under control by organized crime. If one single person with special skills, talent, and motivation could do it, what could the criminal franchise equivalent of a megacorporation conglomerate do, let´s say a cooperation of Asian, Russian, and European crime syndicates that don´t fight, but work together and help each other?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment