276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fun Factory Manta - Male Sex Toy for Couples, Vibrating Stroker for Masturbation, 12 Settings, Turquoise, Silicone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you just can't keep your mitts off your man meat, then perhaps you need to lock it up in a penis cage and throw away the key. Despite our limited success with it during sex, it won us over during oral sex — it certainly makes blowjobs a more intense, explosive experience. The LELO F1s V2 is a vibrating masturbator that’s Bluetooth-enabled, enabling you to connect via the app to utilize its features. Not to mention, this toy is completely waterproof—and for those with roommates or paper-thin walls, it's also whisper-quiet. The Magic Wand vibrator is “iconic for a reason,” Lisa Finn, a brand manager at sex toy retailer Babeland, tells SELF.

Lastly, be sure to pair any silicone vibe with water-based lube, which won’t break down the toy’s material, unlike silicone lubes, which may cause deterioration. As for girth, Arcwave uses an ingenious Tightness Adjustment System with eight different pressure settings, which will accommodate just about anyone.And if you need a locked door and a safe space to indulge your anal fantasies, it also works in the shower. These sex toys vary widely in terms of looks, operation, and the sensations they provide, but fall most commonly into two categories.

SELF spoke with a variety of sex educators and therapists to learn more about what makes these particular vibes so great, and which ones you should consider. Because the Fleshlight is open on both ends, it's a great accessory for providing oral sex with more stimulation,” Jenn Mason, owner of WinkWink Boutique, previously told SELF. There are the people who say that yes, presentation is important, and then there are the people who are WRONG. Overall, this is a fun and unique male masturbator that is perfect for edging, as a vibrating stroker and for sensational vibe-enhanced BJs.Another slight variant of the Manta includes Fun Factor Jewels, which costs the same amount as the original. Queen praises the unique design of the Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo: “It wraps around the penis and stimulates the frenulum, which is the most sensitive part. Masturbators are good for people with penises who seek new sexual experiences or to enhance the monotony of manual masturbation, since our hands are only capable of so much,” says Box. In all seriousness, I only recently got my hands on this mind-blowing sex toy, but what a ride it’s been.

If you’re planning on playing with others, stay safe by using a condom over the appendage being pleasured. The biggest appeal for me was using it solo as a masturbator – that’s how I spend most of my time with it. There’s a crevice in the centre of the Manta and I can’t figure out why it exists, except to increase the Manta’s insatiable desire to take lube from your penis and hide it away. Designed to offer superbly versatile pleasure, this bad boy is not only powerful but it’s also more compact than any other male masturbator in the industry.

Manta is one of five bestselling, award-winning toys that represent the best of Fun Factory and are celebrating their success by releasing them in regal, gemlike colors – which happen to be gender-neutral – as part of a limited-edition line. Using the Manta for solo play – this is the part I was most excited to share with you guys and talk about in my review. Manta IS NOT the cheapest male vibrator you could get but it is one of the best male vibrators to invest in. Let's set the scene, I’m laying spread-eagle on the bed while my partner lovingly works the Manta up and down my shaft. Maybe my cock knows I get motion sick on theme park rides or maybe he’s just more of a snuggly-cuddle penis.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment