276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Official Sunset Lamp,Sunset Light Projector Led Projection Red Sunset Lamp 90 Degree Rotation Kids Light Party Home Decor (Sun)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the morning, it will gradually shift back to yellow to help you wake up naturally and feel more energized. Despite its compact and minimal design, this sunset projection lamp doesn’t compromise on function or effectiveness - we can confirm that TikTok was right, its sunset project is absolutely beautiful. Many lamps do more than this, though, while some might offer sunset hues instead of the more defined circular sun shape – it’s all a matter of preference.

The Official Sunset Lamp,Sunset Light Projector Led

At sunset, the lamp will begin to shift from yellow to orange to red, creating a natural and calming ambiance. Sunset lamps scale on the smaller side and some have a tripod base that makes it easy for setting on the floor. I came across this one and although it is a little more than what I had planned to spend, it was definitely worth it.A sunset lamp available in an array of different color varieties, including a remote-control version with 16 colors and flashing modes, or a 55-inch model that's big enough to turn your entire living room into a vibe. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Usually, small sized tabletop lights, sunset projection lamps tend to feature LED bulbs and colourful hued covers (it’s these that are responsible for creating the colour washed look). Most sunset lamps feature shades of deep red, zesty orange and cheerful yellow, along with gold and pink undertones.

Official Sunset Lamp USA Refund Policy – Official Sunset Lamp

There are 16 million total colours, between 2200K-6500K warm/cool whites, and 1500 lumens of brightness alongside over 64 effects such as “romantic” or even “Christmas” (you can imagine the colour scheme involved in that one). All you need to do is select your shade and go-to mode (flash, strobe, fade, and smooth), and you'll be living in full color. If you’re anything like me, those gloomy days, where there’s never enough light and warmth, can leave you feeling totally drained. There are also various manual adjustments you can make, such as whether the light flashes or is static, or adjustments to brightness so you get exactly the right sunset for you. I like how the lamp is very sturdy and hefty (it holds more a than pencil, it can actually even hold my phone haha).

You will also find that many lamps state their colour temperature range – usually on the Kelvin (K) temperature scale. With its minimal design, the Govee Lyra Smart LED Floor Lamp is the most stylish sunset lamp we’ve encountered. I love the vibrant orange and blue it projects (in the photos it looks a bit dull but it’s very bright in person). And, they’re not just great for boosting your mood and making even the coldest, darkest days feel lighter, these nifty little lamps also work a treat for creating content backgrounds for TikToks or taking a selfie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment