276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Protexin Pro-Kolin Enterogenic Sachets 4 g ,30 count (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria. A friend of mine always swears by Kaogel for her dogs, personally I prefer the Protexin prokolin but something you could try, you can by kaogel on line. We're battling with some long term runny poops at the moment, in our third week now. I'm really praying he hasn't started an intolerance to the Royal Canin Sensitivity control!

Safety– the micro-organism chosen must be non-pathogenic and non-toxic. Within the EU all probiotics must be registered for use in an individual animal species. For example, Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) E1707 is registered for use in dogs.Pro-Kolin Advancedis a highly palatable paste which is available in 15ml, 30ml and 60ml syringes with easy to read graduations, making the product easy to administer. We recommend using 15ml and 30ml syringes for small to medium dogs but also in a handy 60ml syringe for larger dogs. Viability– the micro-organisms within a probiotic product should remain viable during their storage. The probiotics should also be able to pass safely through the stomach so that they can colonise the gut. A good freeze-drying process will enable the product to be stored at room temperature throughout the duration of its shelf life. Microencapsulation will afford protection throughout the high acidity of the stomach. There is also Canikur for maintenance of digestive function in dogs especially diarrhoea, it comes in flavoured tablet form and given twice a day. He starts on ProKolin Enterogenic sachets for a month when they arrive tomorrow, and is already on Protexin Bio-Premium, so I don't think we need any more pre or probiotics?

Pro-Kolin Enterogenic is used in dogs or cats and added to the daily food for as long as required, or as directed by your veterinary surgeon. The recommended dose is as below:A natural 'friendly' bacterium, Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species. A resistant starch that is fermented by the resident microflora to produce butyrate (a short-chain fatty acid) which is the preferred energy source for colonocytes (the cells lining the large intestine). Pro-Kolin has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Once open replace the lid and store in a cool dry area. Stored correctly Pro-Kolin will last until the Best Before End date even if it has been opened. One thing that I have found helps is Bionic Biotic that I have used and found good. If you want to have a look at that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment