276°
Posted 20 hours ago

His Forsaken Bride (Vawdrey Brothers Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, when Fenella manages to meet Oswald, this one has no intention of stopping the divorce and has instead other plans for her... Safe om is h’s husband who divorces her before she reunites with H – he does not cause any real drama although she does have to work through the dissoluteness of her marriage, this does not take up a large portion of the story; no ow drama – H has been celibate for ten years Linnet's gaze was very steady and suddenly he found he was the one avoiding their keen regard. For all her gentleness, his sister-in-law could be uncomfortably perceptive at times. He gave a short laugh. “My personality is very different to Mason and my father's,” he pointed out. But I have to say that he didn't remind me of Jarvis as he ahd my firend Ira! *wink* He was too bewildred - Jarvis would never do these things! LOL Oswald lost his head since the beginning: he became jealous-crazy! He manipulated poor Fenella until she didn't understand anything at all!!!

Alice Coldbreath Archives - OceanofPDF

This story was a beautiful, a slow moving, character driven, no-big-drama kinda story. It was also a second chance of sorts as these two were betrothed as teens. (I think she was 15 and he 19.) Separated by unknown acts, but most certainly a battle where the H was wounded so badly he almost didn’t survive and he lost some of his memories. Next time,” he said tightly. “I want you to simply tell me from the outset whatever is troubling you. I don’t like misjudging you.” Fenella and Oswald were betrothed when he was 19 and she was 12. She loved him with a massive school-girl crush. But then Oswald went to war and his father ended the betrothal in favour of other more lucrative betrothals for his oldest son. Yes,” she answered, her eyes flying to his and he had the oddest feeling she was trying to comprehend his gaze rather than his words. That probably wasn’t something he should encourage. When had she started doing that? I love how these Vawdrey's brother loose their heads and their emotions go over the top when they mee the right woman! LMAOOOFen thought about this a moment, weighing up his words. “Even if it’s beneath your notice?” she asked in a small voice. The play was definitely the thing here. I loved how that dumb bulb cheater king Wymer tried to figure out the implications of the play while his clever queen Armenal figured it out straight away. Then there is the fact that the heroine’s previous sister-in-law is portrayed so differently throughout the book - she is an enemy at the open and an ally at the end- as is Oswald, himself. I could see nothing of the Oswald from book 1 in this one. Mason pursed his lips and fetched a pitcher of apple wine off a side-table. He poured two goblets. “Not for want of trying,” said Mason with a sigh, thinking of their late father's seat which lay some fifty miles north of Cadwallader. “If you would wait for a month or so, then I could accompany you...” This hero have no problems doing the dirty things to get what he wants, and he wants the heroine, badly:)

Read Online - Read Books Online Free Novel Free Read Online - Read Books Online Free

You been sleeping under an oak tree,” he said, startling her greatly. “Sleeping and waiting for a half-dead man.”Oswald thought briefly, that if Baron Vawdrey had ever had a daughter he would have made her life a misery, but he kept this to himself. “He did mellow a lot in recent years,” he said instead, diplomatically.

His Forsaken Bride (Vawdrey Brothers Book 2) Read online

This second Vawdrey Brothers book was surprisingly good. The hero, Oswald, was far more complex and not as beta as he comes across in the first book. Oswald Vawdrey was a revelation. Oswald smiled as he watched her fussily arrange Archie on her lap. “No doubt,” he agreed. He had a suspicion it was not Cuthbert she wanted to discuss with him.Few Mus, few differences, some spats happen but the H's will prevails. Vawdrey hs are too sweet and amenable for their own good. In addition the hero didn’t even remember her. He had no problem letting his engagement be broken and and didn’t even think about her once until he saw her again. When he sees her again the way he and others described her and thought about her I imagined a middle age, overweight, nondescript and sad woman. Then all of a sudden the desperately desperately wanted to have smex with her, couldn’t keep his hands or other body parts away from her and could not stand to have other men to be alone with her even though no man even showed sexual interest or thought that she was attractive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment