276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf Fortnite GL Rocket-Firing Blaster – 6-Rocket Drum, Pump-To-Fire – Includes 6 Official Nerf Rockets – for Youth, Teen, Adult

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a little bonus, this version of the TS-R comes with 3 different-sized Lama targets, just in case you wanted to practice your aim or start some friendly NERF competitions.

NERF Fortnite B-AR Motorized Dart Blaster, Fortnite NERF Fortnite B-AR Motorized Dart Blaster, Fortnite

If you have been on NERF Reviews before, you’ll know we have a bit of an obsession with NERF Sniper rifles – it may be that there aren’t many out there or just that they look so damn cool!Modeled on the Fortnite Hand Cannon, the HC is a no frills front loaded blaster with a simple slide priming mechanism located at the top. The BASR-L blaster is inspired by the one used in Fortnite, capturing the look of the one from the popular video game. Slam fire doesn’t really fit a sniper-style blaster, but it’s fun to have if you want to use it, and it’s not going to affect the quality of your blaster at all whatsoever. The SP-R includes a detachable barrel extension silencer, which doesn’t give you any noise reduction, but does add to the character of the blaster for added role-play.

Nerf Fortnite BASR-L Blaster, Includes 12 Official Nerf Darts Nerf Fortnite BASR-L Blaster, Includes 12 Official Nerf Darts

I wouldn’t be shocked if it got a mid-life redesign, like the magazine well of the Recon MkII did to fix a similar issue. The Fortnite RI is definitely wild and wacky, out of all blasters in the range, the RL wins hands down when it comes to style. Whether you recreate your favourite moves or show off your aiming skills, you’ll love imagining loads of super-cool Fortnite adventures IRL. This exclusive version of the Longstrike CS-6 blaster comes with an attachable barrel extension, bipod, and scope to give you the edge in any battle.Yes they soon got it off me and got me back, great gun, great feel and definitely would recommend one to my nerf friends's parents haha. The second drawback is the limited magazine capacity, only storing up to 6 darts, so you are certainly going to have to choose your shots wisely to ensure you don’t get left out in the open with no ammo. DART-BLASTING FORTNITE BLASTER REPLICA: This SMG-E blaster is inspired by the weapon used in Fortnite, capturing the look of the one in the popular video game MOTORIZED DART BLASTING: Power up the motor with the acceleration button and press the trig. The BASR-L, a blaster based on the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle (BASR) in the Battle Royale game mode for Fortnite, was released in June 2020. Now, you need to check out my recommendations on must-have accessories to pair with your new Nerf sniper rifle and my tips for mastering Nerf snipping.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment