276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PUMA Unisex's Gs-Fast Golf Shoe

£33£66.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the highlights of the GS-Fast was how comfortable they were. I often get sore feet on the golf course when I wear shoes that don’t offer enough support around the heel but the GS-Fast were excellent in that regard. The shoe’s chunky sole provides most of the comfort, delivering a level of cushioning that you’ll only find in some of the most comfortable golf shoes on the market. PUMA have always been a front runner when pushing the boundaries to design trendy yet functional golf shoes and the GS-Fast, an update on their much talked about RS-G Golf Shoes, certainly continues that trend. These are a statement shoe for those players wanting to complete a streetwear look on the course. Admittedly these shoes will not be everyone's cup of tea and we did get several comments about them from playing partners and other members of the golf course when we first tested them out. Each week, two of the six teams will face off over 15 holes of action comprising Triples and Singles sessions

Inspired by Puma's popular running shoe the RS-Fast, the GS-Fast takes every aspect of the game into consideration along with lifestyle silhouettes to conquer the course in RS style. GOLF" INTEGRATED TRACTION - Strategically designed lugs on the synthetic rubber sole (that spell out GOLF) for perfect grip throughout the swing This is a perfect all-rounder golf shoe with striking looks. It performed exceptionally well on-course across various terrains and differing weather.When trying a pair on for the first time, listen for the 'whoosh' sound when you slide your feet in - that's the sound of all the air leaving the shoe to confirm it is the correct size, but do a walking test to be sure. They shouldn't pinch anywhere, nor should your feet be moving around inside. PUMA golf shoes include performance-enhancing features designed to improve your game. Our revolutionary IGNITEFOAM midsole provides maximum energy-return and responsive comfort, while our proprietary studded sole system offers 3-dimensional traction to ensure peak-performance throughout the full 18 holes. Play your best round in comfort and style with golf shoes and trainers from PUMA. As exceptionally good-looking, comfortable golf ‘sneakers’ these should be a go-to shoe for any day, not just when playing golf. I would wear these to the pub or work with no qualms; I found them that comfortable and stylish. The only issue I can genuinely say I had with the shoes, which is unfortunately down to human biology, I have exceptionally narrow feet so I really had to pull the laces tight to feel like my foot was fully enclosed, which may be slightly uncomfortable for some. Puma GS-Fast golf shoes review: The 19th hole When it comes to the right fit it is also worth considering different laces. Normal laces are good for most but for some golfers, BOA laced shoes provide more convenient fastening and shouldn’t loosen during the course of a round, but are usually a tad more expensive.

A TPU saddle is integrated with the midsole on the medial side, allowing for the saddle to uniquely secure your foot into the shoe while providing a progressive style. The first thing I noted from the off was the sole of the shoes, these are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever played in, thanks to the fusion foam midsole. This was a huge notable throughout all my rounds with differing conditions that whatever the terrain, the cushioning remained the same. CARBON RUBBER - High abrasion-resistant rubber that provides excellent grip and long lasting durability This is the best way of testing a golf shoe as using it in the real world over a number of weeks allows us to see how they perform when variables change like weather, ground conditions, different stances and lies, and so on.

It’s interesting to see how styles and trends in the golf apparel space have evolved over the past 20 years. More and more manufacturers are departing from the traditional styles associated with golf and are instead choosing to experiment with contemporary trends and technology to produce some innovative clothing and footwear. One brand that regularly manages to dazzle with its styles is Puma.

Our range of GS-Fast golf shoes take design inspiration from our much-loved “RS” line of trainers, but for GS we’ve added golf twist. With an outsole designed to offer superb traction, you can keep your foot-in whether you’re on tee-ing off or playing out of the bunker. Like most of our golf shoes, the GS-Fast are also constructed with a fully waterproof upper to keep your feet dry and comfortable even in adverse conditions. FUSION FOAM - Mix of super soft EVA foam and ultra-responsive rubber combine to provide energy return and cushioning to keep you comfortable all day long PUMA bring us a stunning golf shoe inspired by their hugely popular RS-Fast popular running shoe. Combining stunning aesthetics with genuine performance benefits, the GS-FAST is a perfect choice for the fashion conscious golfer who wants all day comfort and can go straight into the clubouse from the 18th green. Articulation geometry is behind the somewhat quirky name of the latest spiked shoe from Puma. The new technology allows the shoe to move with your foot while still providing a strong level of support. In practice, it works brilliantly and the shoes were a pleasure to play golf in. The styling is subtle but smart and Puma’s Ignite Foam provides a good amount of comfort and energy return in the midsole.A shoe design that looks very much like a trainer, we recently put the model through its paces. First things first the Adapt Foam, a combination of EVA cushioning and an impact resistant polymer, creates a firm feeling shoe whilst still being comfortable. This shoe does not fall into the trap of being too soft. A fantastic golf shoe from PUMA is inspired by their extremely famous RS-Fast running shoe. The GS-FAST is the ideal option for the fashion-conscious golfer who desires all-day comfort and can walk right into the clubhouse from the 18th green since it combines spectacular aesthetics with real performance advantages. Thankfully modern golf shoe design has seen many brands not just create traditional, classic-looking shoes, but also modern styles that can be used off the golf course too. Therefore it is important to think about what your shoes look like and what style suits you. Whatever you like or dislike, there is something for everyone these days. FAQs Are Puma good golf shoes? During my round, I noticed that the shoe’s spikes got clogged with mud quite easily and I had to brush them down a couple of times, which revealed the cool ‘GOLF’ logo featured on the sole. That aside, they are a very well-designed pair of golf sneakers that are completely waterproof and easy to clean. This is thanks to the seam-sealed microfibre leather upper and TPU skin, which can be easily wiped down after your round. I tested the shoes across various terrain and weather conditions over 3 rounds, on 2 links courses and a parkland to really get a feel for them, in some very differing weather conditions. The first day was extremely dry/windy and the second day was exceptionally wet, so they really got put through their paces!

Yes. Pairs of golf shoes made by Puma regularly make it into our list of the best golf shoes. Puma make some excellent spiked and spikeless golf shoes for men and women. Do Puma golf shoes fit true? Upgrade your game with the superior performance and rethought geometry of our GS-Fast Golf Shoes. These shoes take inspiration from our line of RS shoes spun to enhance elements that will elevate your game. Our GS-Fast Golf Shoes have an outsole accented with graphic elements and are completely waterproof with a seam-sealed upper to ensure a comfortable game.

If you live somewhere that gets a lot of rain then a waterproof shoe is a must. The best designs will keep your feet bone dry however if you play golf in glorious sunshine most of the time, then you may view other factors as more significant. Many players choose to have one pair for winter and another, lighter pair for summer to keep them fresh and suit different requirements. Spikeless golf shoes offer off-course versatility. They are perfect for driving in the car to the golf course, playing a round, and then driving home again because they are usually light and comfortable, but most won't offer as much traction as a spiked shoe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment