276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intex Dura-Beam Comfort Plush Mid Rise Air Bed Double (Full) Size with built-in electric pump #67768

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The airbed is soft to touch with a flocked top layer and features a super supportive beam construction. Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT. It may still go slightly softer overnight but not as much as you describe, and should 're-inflate' again with the warmth of the day.

This luxury air bed is a travel essential, providing a comfortable night of sleep no matter where you are. It is far better to wait until after dark when the temperature is that much colder and then pump it up hard. Crafted using high-quality materials, the Intex Inflatable Downy Queen Double Bed boasts durability and longevity. A two-minute bounce from Bethany and William soon changed this, but overall I was impressed at how well it retained its firmness.

Whether you're sleeping at the in-law's packed house or setting up a guest bed in the basement, the Dura-Beam Standard Series Airbed by Intex is an ideal and comfortable choice for a great night's sleep.

I may not have my priorities right, but the first thing I wanted to do when inflating the Intex was to give it a stroke. Quote: Originally posted by Tidburyboy on 30/4/2011 Quote: Originally posted by LewLincs3 on 30/4/2011The weight limit is 300lb which is far more than I weigh so I'm hoping that's not an issue! The choice of airbeds for occasional guest use has become a lot more sophisticated in recent years,’ says Jessica Alexander from the National Bed Federation. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148).Equipped with a built-in 220 to 240-volt AC pump that inflates the airbed in as little as just 5 minutes. Sleep comfortably and soundly throughout the night by sleeping atop the Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Downy Airbed. Coil beam construction adds support and comfort and while it felt comfy in the night, it did get a little noisy when I moved around. Unwind at the end of a long day and sink into the plush comfort of the Intex Inflatable Downy Queen Double Bed. Once the nozzle is hooked, step on the peddle to pump air into the air mattress (for the foot pump) or connect the pump to an electric outlet and turn the power on (for the electric pump).

The Touchxel seemed a little noisier than the average air bed I tested, but this may be down to the fact that at the time of inflation it was late and I was tired. A check as to whether these reviews come from users who have actually used or bought the product in question has not been carried out unless the user review appears alongside the label 'Verified Review'. If you love a weekend in the wilderness you'll never have to sleep on the floor again with an Intex Air Bed And Built In Pump.

Like most air beds with a built-in pump, the Bestway is noisy to inflate and deflate, so this is something to bear in mind if you’re putting it up late at night, but it only takes five minutes each way and the instructions are straighforward. The secret is in the Fiber-Tech beam construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that provide enhanced comfort, stability, and support. They assist us in determining which pages are the most and least popular, as well as observing how visitors navigate the site.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Aldi nor without due acknowledgement. I tried sleeping on the side, back and front of the mattress and I was pleased with how comfortable the bed kept me during the night. I too have sent one of these back, I purchased 2 one is ok, doesnt loose any air the other does, when away over easter (the 1st time we had used these) pumped both up, however mine was very soft in the morning, I re inflated before we went out for the day - come tea time had gone soft, we could see just by looking at it as both airbeds side by side how much it had gone down. You can inflate a camping air mattress with a built-in pump, foot pump, or an external electric pump.We found that the raised air beds in our test didn’t have any specific thermal insulating properties. With dimensions of 191 x 99 centimeters, it's officially a twin size, perfectly accommodating fitted sheets for a snug fit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment