276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech My 1st Football Friend, Football Toy for Sensory Play, Interactive Educational Toy with Learning Games, Suitable Gift for Boys and Girls Aged 1 2 3 Years Old

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take a look now to discover what makes Vtech My 1st Football Friend worthy of a review score of 8.8 out of 10. MUSICAL TOY FOR BABIES: This kids toy also serves as a baby musical toy with 3 songs and 15 melodies that develop auditory skills and keep your little one fully engaged TODDLER TOY: This plush toy is the ideal interactive toy, as built-in motion sensors stimulate curiosity, along with its light up, friendly face and musical hands, while the removable electronic module allows the cover to be hand washed MUSICAL TOY - Touch the pictures to hear sound effects in Fun Sounds mode or hear two learning songs including the Learning Friends theme song and My Favourite Word song by pressing the light-up star button Material – is there anything about the product material that you know makes it a better material than that of perhaps cheap entry level Toys

THREE WAYS TO PLAY: Great for role-play fun and encouraging independent play, use the basketball to shoot hoops while the chunky animated scoreboard counts baskets & plays encouraging phrases when you get the football past the cute, friendly goalie to score a goal! Further reading: if you have time this article on ‘5 ways product quality impacts your brand’ is worth a read. It’s directed at the business rather than us as consumers but gives food for thought on things to consider when buying online. Price is another really important factor for analysing the quality of VTech My 1st Football Friend vs other products in the 2 for 30 pounds on Toys category. It’s obvious, but you will need to set your expectations of quality based on your budget and the price of the product you’re looking at, against the price of alternatives. Once you’ve completed your list of brands you’d be happy to buy from, use these filters and also filter by a price within your budget and you may find that you’re getting much closer to finding the perfect Toys for you.But before we do that, it’s worth you stopping and thinking about whether you already have a budget in mind. All too often we don’t set outselves a budget and that’s why we end up keep looking at slightly more expensive options only to find we’ve ended up buying a product that costs double what we had originally looked at. So get a budget in mind and then use these useful figures to help you get a good idea if Vtech My 1st Football Friend is the right product for your budget. Price of Vtech My 1st Football Friend

Features – Consider whether there’s anything particular about Vtech My 1st Football Friend that makes it stand out from alternative or competitor products, perhaps it has some additional or different features that improve the quality. The next step for us was to look at all of the products that fall within the 2 for 30 pounds on Toys category, of which we found 53 products at Argos. So we pulled together all of the prices of these products to analyse the average prices as well as finding the cheapest and most expensive options.

Developmental Benefits

The first is brand. Looking at the brand of the product is often a really good indicator for judging product quality. For example you’d expect a much higher quality product from a brand known for providing excellent quality than you would from an unknown or even a budget brand. EDUCATIONAL TOYS: With 3 colourful buttons to teach shapes, colours and objects there are plenty of ways to play with this preschool learning toy. Explore the interactive buttons while developing motor skills and igniting your kids' curiosity The other thing to consider with brands is your personal preference. Now we of course can’t influence this, but can at least advise you to have a good think about the sort of brands that you’d be comfortable buying. When shopping with retailers like Boots.com you can often filter by brands, which is a really useful way to narrow down your search, especially when you’re dealing with 255 products in the Toys category.

The next step was to try and narrow down our search even more. So we’ve already looked the prices of products in the 2 for 30 pounds on Toys category. Then we’ve also looked at the prices of products from VTech. So this step combines the two and looks specifically at the price you’d expect to pay for VTech branded products in the 2 for 30 pounds on Toys category.

The price is an incredibly important consideration for buying any product, so we’re going to delve into the price of Vtech My 1st Football Friend and see how it compares to the other alternatives from Vtech or competitor products in the Toys category. Brand is again something that you should really put some thought into when buying any product, but especially so for Toys. There will of course be some recognised brands that offer better products and brands that you know you can rely on to provide a great product, time after time. Thankfully Vtech is one of those brands.

IDEAL GIFT FOR TODDLERS AND PRE SCHOOL CHILDREN - This boys & girls interactive book is an ideal gift for Christmas and children's birthday as it helps develop skills that are valuable once kids start school SENSORY PLAY: With 4 fun songs, 18 melodies and different phrases this baby musical toy is sure to keep young children engaged while stimulating their auditory and visual senses. You can even pull down the basket for a slam dunk! Of the 255 products, 131 were more expensive and 108 were cheaper than Vtech My 1st Football Friend. Prices from VtechAs you can imagine, pricing is one of the most important factors of any purchasing decision. We can find the perfect product for our needs, that fits the brief in every single way. But if it doesn’t fit our budgets, we simply can’t (or at least shouldn’t) buy it. IDEAL GIFT FOR CHILDREN: Great as a gift for Christmas and birthdays, this baby sensory toy for children is designed for boys and girls aged 12 months and up as they discover and explore different ways to play Price – we will go into more detail on price in a short while, but we just want to touch upon how price can impact quality here. As the old saying goes “you get what you pay for”, does have a certain sense of truth to it and should at least have some influence on your expectations of quality when you have set yourself a budget. If your budget is right at the lower end of the scale for buying Toys then you should have expectations that you perhaps won’t be getting the best quality product available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment