276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Another Perfect Day

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

About Joe Petagno – interview section with Joe Petagno, bonus DVD with Inferno 30th Anniversary edition SPV69748. Dome, Malcolm (19 May 1983). "Motorhead 'Another Perfect Day' ". Kerrang!. Vol.42. London, UK: Spotlight Publications Ltd. p.15. Even more so since the pressing plant, on the other hand, did a great job: vinyl is flat, clean, quiet and kinda nifty.I'd really like to point out that this is one more in an ever growing line of flawless products from GZ.And it seems only fair to conclude that their recently reestablished proficiency and reputation seems tragically wasted on an underachieving mastering job. Frankly,I don't get it.How can two records cut by one experienced and renowned engineer deliver so differently?The more I think about it,the more I would like to know what the limiting factor was.But we can not dwell on this here,let me just mention that Bob Ludwig did the mastering for the Radiohead,but who did the Motörhead?Did Barry Grint do the cut and the master? After lead guitarist "Fast" Eddie Clarke left Motörhead in 1982 in the midst of the band's Iron Fist US tour, guitarist Brian "Robbo" Robertson (ex-Thin Lizzy, Wild Horses) was recruited to complete the tour. Drummer Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor, who had been a huge Thin Lizzy fan, had lobbied vocalist/bassist/band leader Lemmy to hire Robertson. The change was initially welcomed by both Lemmy and Taylor; in Joel McIver's book Overkill: The Untold Story of Motörhead, Lemmy is quoted at the time saying that the band's sound had: Popoff, Martin (1 November 2005). The Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: Volume 2: The Eighties. Burlington, Ontario, Canada: Collector's Guide Publishing. ISBN 978-1-894959-31-5.

All that shit about being dressed differently; all the wearing of stupid shorts, it was just to get at me. Or make sure everybody knew he wasn't in Motörhead, just a featured guest artist, doing us a favour from the great heights as a Thin Lizzy guitar player." hours ago Two Door Cinema Club have announced a massive concert for summer 2024 with a show at Custom House Square, Belfast on Thursday 15th August 2024. Forty years on, Another Perfect Day holds its own as this most surreal detour in Motörhead’s early roller coaster, deserving its reappraisal away from the heat of the moment when the classic lineup dissolved and Robbo joined the band. Pennanen, Timo (2006). Sisältää hitin – levyt ja esittäjät Suomen musiikkilistoilla vuodesta 1972 (in Finnish) (1sted.). Helsinki: Kustannusosakeyhtiö Otava. ISBN 978-951-1-21053-5.

hours ago LIES!: Dutch metallic hardcore gang drops video for “Propaganda” (ft. Hugo Zerrad – Worst Doubt) via Invisible Oranges; 2nd album comes early December These feelings would change dramatically once they entered the studio with producer Tony Platt; Lemmy would recall years later in the Motörhead documentary The Guts and the Glory: I've enjoyed all the line-ups – but not that one. That was the lowest point in our career." Sleeve artwork [ edit ] Offiziellecharts.de – Motörhead – Another Perfect Day" (in German). GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved November 8, 2023.

Dutchcharts.nl – Motörhead – Another Perfect Day" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved November 8, 2023. Vinyl Viernes: Fister's The Infernal Paramount and Motörhead's Another Perfect Day". The Metal Advisor.com. 24 November 2012 . Retrieved 8 December 2012. Kent, David (1993). Australian Chart Book 1970–1992 (illustrateded.). St Ives, N.S.W.: Australian Chart Book. ISBN 0-646-11917-6. There’s also a limited edition, orange and yellow spinner vinyl pressing of the original standalone album.As listed on the original album, the listing for the Deluxe Edition allmusic article and the 1991 CD sleeve.

Phew,this is a strange sounding remaster of a classic album.It would be alright with a punk release- very narrow soundstage,hardly any punch in the lows deliver the sonic picture of a band rehearsing in a garage.But for a powerhouse like Motörhead this is a little thin.And half speed mastering? Radiohead's Kid A mnesia gets a lot of play time on my costum modified TD166BC these days;I dig the phenomenal bass and the overall audiophile quality of that cut.Nothing makes you guess that similar proficiency,namely Barry Grint was at work when cutting the lacquer for this one-it's just sounding mediocre at best.

Tracklist

To celebrate the 40 th anniversary of this sixth record in the Motörhead album arsenal, it is being presented in new deluxe editions. hours ago Finnish Industrial-flavored metal band Kaos Krew releases their sixth album in December – final single out now! Max Cavalera tells how this came to be after translating the lyrics to the "Dancing on Your Grave" on the video Third World Chaos. Austriancharts.at – Motörhead – Another Perfect Day" (in German). Hung Medien. Retrieved November 15, 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment