276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AB Shutter 3 Wireless Bluetooth Remote Shutter mini camera self-timer, black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've been thinking on similar lines, per twitter, and wonder about changing the device firmware to choose a different key. The /dev/input interface should let you grab the events before they get seen by X11 / xkb so it would work in a headless setup as well. To be specific about the scope of my own tinkering, my combi boiler has a dedicated timer control interface, which is accessible to end users.

AB Shutter - the easiest way to take selfies with your phone AB Shutter - the easiest way to take selfies with your phone

I was thinking that all I need is to figure out the button press from Bluetooth, but as you say, the bluetooth button goes to sleep mode, and wakes up on first press? It is of the 'zero volts' type, meaning that you are operating a simple switch, closing a circuit that starts and ends at the main control board, which I DO NOT MESS WITH.

With that running constantly in the background, you can perform an action whenever the device connects. You may not know it yet but I see more and more people getting their own Bluetooth remote shutter and I only know 2 of these kinds so far – IPEGA Bluetooth remote shutter and the other one is this AB Bluetooth remote shutter. The AB Bluetooth remote shutter is one of the 2 popular wireless remote controllers which enables you to take your own picture, far from your own device.

L2CAP-based Bluetooth Camera Shutter (AB How do I connect a L2CAP-based Bluetooth Camera Shutter (AB

We had a wonderful brilliant software-oriented college-graduate do the control system update design for boiler controls (Where - don't ask). Here's an example of using udev to trigger events when a bluetooth keyboard connects to a system: http://unix.The Pi, Arduino and relay are in a sensible electronics enclosure, with good cabling, glands and cable strain relief, for the control wire, 5VDC in and wired ethernet. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. By doing this we can make sure that a copy of each manual we find stays online and is easily accessible for years to come.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment