276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bee and Puppycat Plush - 8" Cute Puppycat Plushies Toy with Bee and Puppycat Badge for Fans Gift Soft Stuffed Figure Doll for Birthday Christmas Choice (Hanging Bell Plush)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was wondering what you glued the eyes on with. Thanks for the design! I am cosplaying as Bee, and I can’t wait for Puppycat to be done! If you want your limbs longer, just keep crocheting around until you’ve reached your desired length. I worked my Legs only to Rnd 13. Sl st to next st and then break off leaving about 12 inches of yarn for sewing. I don’t have time to work through the pattern at the moment, but let’s just assume it’s a typo and just disregard the actual numbers and work the stated directions for the next 2 rnds, etc! Reply Consider securing the shape of your bow first by pinching the center and running a threaded tapestry needle through the center a few times, making sure everything looks symmetrical. This way, the Main Part won’t move around while you sew on the Center Band.

Puppycat Plush - Etsy UK

I made your Puppycat for a friend’s wedding present (slightly mixed with an X-Men character that her fiancé loves). Your pattern is wonderful! Truly. Thank you. You can see it on IG @sweaterpimp. I’d like to link this pattern on Ravelry and will do my best. Reply I agree, you need more gifs in your outfit posts! I think the grumpy faced picture of you holding PuppyCat is possibly my new favorite picture of you. ReplyOMG! this is so weird, i only just discovered Bee and Puppycat last night, and I Wake up and your post is on Bloglovin… it must beeeeee a sign! Rnd 2: Ch 2. 8 hdc evenly, inv hdc dec 3 times, 16 hdc evenly, inv hdc dec 3 times, 8 hdc evenly. Sl st to 1st hdc t0 join. (38) Great free patterns! I made the bee to use as an applique for a baby blanket for my new niece. Thanks for posting! Reply

Puppy Cat Plush - Etsy Puppy Cat Plush - Etsy

Rnd 5: Ch 2. 4 hdc evenly, (2 hdc) 3 times, 12 hdc evenly, (2 hdc) 3 times, 4 hdc evenly. Sl st to 1st hdc to join. (32) Rnd 6: Ch 2. 6 hdc evenly, (2 hdc) 3 times, 14 hdc evenly, (2 hdc) 3 times, 6 hdc evenly. Sl st to 1st hdc to join. (38) Ch 13. Sk 1st ch and work 11 sc evenly across. In the last ch, work 3 sc. Working on the other side of your foundation chain, work 11 sc evenly across. Break off leaving 12 inches of yarn for sewing.YAY! Yeah, I’m not even really sure it’s cool for me to share it for free because they are not my characters, but I figured if people don’t sell them, maybe it’s sort of ok….! Reply Twinkie, I love you. Bee and Puppycat is so great but you made it even more super duper amazing! Can’t wait to try these patterns out 😀 thank you! Reply Shirt: French Toast (school uniform!), Vest: Liz Claiborne via Etsy, Shorts: Victoria’s Secret, Boots: Forever21

Puppycat Plush - Etsy UK Bee and Puppycat Plush - Etsy UK

Starting at the top of the Head, with White, make magic circle, or ch 3 and sl st to 1st ch to form ring. Here is the link – http://pinupcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/completed-puppycat-with-free-pattern.html

The Collectible

inv dec, or invisible decrease: insert hook into FLO of next st, then insert hook into FLO st after that. [YO, pull through 2 loops] 2 times. Row 2: Ch 1, turn. Sk 1st 2 sts. Then (3 htr), (2 htr), (2 dc), 27 hdc, (2 dc), (2 htr), (3 htr), sk 2 sts, then sl st in last st. (42) Break off. Don’t weave in ends yet.

Puppycat Plush, 7.9in/20cm Bee and Anime Plush Toy Tibemi Puppycat Plush, 7.9in/20cm Bee and Anime Plush Toy

Rnd 3: Ch 2. 6 hdc evenly, inv hdc dec 3 times, 14 hdc evenly, inv hdc dec 3 times, 6 hdc evenly. Sl st to 1st hdc to join. (32) Have you seen CATBUG – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnZdiR7YbN4– would love to see a Catbug pattern by you, too!) just showed my almost 13 yo daughter…she loved it so much .. I think I’ll surprise her with a Puppycat for her birthday or Christmas. Reply stumbled upon this & it’s absolutely fantastic! this is such a cute show & it’s super cool that you made a wonderful, free pattern for puppycat! i can’t wait to make it so i can have a grumpy little puppycat for myself (´ヮ`) Reply

The Plush

inv hdc dec, or invisible half double crochet decrease (I think I just made that up, but I don’t know what else to call it or how to indicate it!): YO, insert hook into FLO of next st, then insert hook into FLO of st after that. YO, pull through 2 loops. YO, pull through remaining 3 loops. Twinkie you are amazing and I love everything you create! I just wish I could crochet like you. I’ve tried many times but even simple stiches end up looking like a pile of doggy doo doo!! 🙁 Reply Sl st to next st to join. Break off leaving about 12 inches. With tapestry needle, weave end through remaining 7 sts and pull to close. Tie off and break off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment