276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Missguided Babe Power Eau de Parfum, 80ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its the candyfloss mixed with cherry I suspect, a gorgeous combination that makes me want to lick my arm!

The scent opens with sparkling notes of grapefruit, pink pepper, and blackcurrant, giving a fresh and lively start.The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed.

com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. VS, via BBW, at least has the good sense to make their fragrances in the US, though, as one would expect, the bottle components are made elsewhere. Definitely can smell similarities to DIOR HP, but in my opinion - less puffy, more innocent, warming and approachable.Yes the musk in this is one of those cheap musks that can smell a bit “farty”/“bad breath” if oversprayed. Its a girl out on the town, night time, dark leather boots mini skirt, and childish hair clips on the hair type of perfume - sexy, flirty, contradicting, and not sophisticated at all! I am sure it smells good on some people and I honestly won’t mind smelling it on someone else; in fact, I think I would find it intriguing on someone else. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. IMO pineapple, cotton candy and vanilla seem to be the highlights, not picking up "farty/bad breath".

The Babe Power EDP Set from Missguided is the perfect choice for women who want to exude confidence and femininity. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

Warm heliotrope and orris fusion lead to a sparkling floral heart of orange blossom, peony and jasmine. The unique, energy drink shaped bottle evokes confidence and femininity with vibrant notes of grapefruit, sour cherry and crisp apple.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment