276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bath Bombs Rich in Essential Oil and Shea Butter / 8 x 60g Handmade Planet Themed Bubble Bath Fizzer/Luxury Bath Bomb Set/Non-Staining, Vegan, Cruelty-Free/Spa Gift for Men, Women and Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are looking to decompress, why not recreate an actual spa-like experience with all the right tools? Once this reaction occurs, the bath bomb dissolves and breaks apart, releasing all the good stuff inside: from delicious scents to skin smoothing emollients, which act as softeners on your skin. The primary ingredients are sodium bicarbonate and citric acid, which interact with each other once dissolved in water to create that fizzing effect we know and love. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination.

How To Use Bath Bombs | Love Beauty and Planet - lbp How To Use Bath Bombs | Love Beauty and Planet - lbp

We can safely say that bath bombs are the most Insta-friendly skin care products out there, and by now you’ve probably seen loads of bathtub selfies with multicolored waters and candle-lit backdrops. Give your budding little astronaut an out of this world bath time experience, with the NASA solar system bath bomb set. But a lot of the ones I was finding on here were either outrageous, or they had scents that were more geared for adults. Stress from our busy lives and routines can take a toll on both our skin and our mind, and here is where the benefits of bath bombs come in. I know that seems weird to say but I have used a lot of bath bombs that smell great then you put them in the water and there isn’t a smell.

The smell of these bombs are unbelievable and I can not put into words how good, fresh and clean they smell.

Planet Bath Bombs, Bath Bomb Making Craft Kit, for KiwiCo - Planet Bath Bombs, Bath Bomb Making Craft Kit, for

And who knows, maybe we’ll convince you to cancel your weekend plans and opt for the ultimate bath time pampering session. Deliciously fragrant and skin-smoothing bath bomb ingredients are meant to create a pampering experience where you can decompress and relax before bedtime.For the most Instagrammable of pamper sessions, drop your favorite, heavenly scented bath bomb into the tub and let the fizz work its magic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment