276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Behringer XENYX 1202FX 12 INPUT 2 BUS MIC LINE MIXER

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error You (or the Organization, if and as applicable) shall retain ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights in and to The 1202FX is a versatile, yet surprisingly cheap little passive mixer. As you’d assume from the name, it has 12 channels in total. And that’s exactly the case with the Behringer Xenyx 1202FX. Once you figure out all the functions, you’ll be able to use it for so many different things.

If you are using the Software on behalf of your employer or another entity (an "Organization") for whose The compact XENYX 1202FX mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this our 24-Bit, dual engine FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the 1202FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. Sonically Superior Mic Preamps The mixing abilities and sounds on this unit are great. The FX I never really know what to use it for, but it is nice to see a variety of FX options here, from reverbs, to delays, to pitch effects, to modulations.No provision of this Agreement, or any part of relationship between you and Music Tribe is intended to create, The 1202FX does have compression and a lot of effects but it has no computer connectivity like USB. The EQ is 3 band and can be found on each of the channels. The knobs are made well and the LED metering is top notch. There is not phantom power, which would have been nice to have but with everything else being so good I can look past that. I love this mixer and will continue to use it whenever I need it. Behringer has built a reputation for having cheap, but surprisingly functional stuff. It is not uncommon to find more expensive brands with far fewer functions than a similar Behringer model. any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages

There are over 100 built in effect presets like chorus, delay, pitch shifter and reverb (and many more). Each channel has an FX send. This mixer has 24 bit FX processing which is almost unheard of out of a mixer at this price. This mixer was not too portable to me because of the fact that it has 12 channels and is a little wider than most of the portable mixers that I have used in the past but that did not stop me from taking it with me because of the pre amps and FX processing alone! Modify, make derivative works of disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile, or reverse engineer any part of There are a few other useful controls, like control room volume, phantom power, and the main effects level. Combine those with a few outputs options, and you have one very useful little mixer. commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim

External power supply in a transformer, connects to the console via a plug type PS / 2 (I do not know what type exactly, probably not the owner, I'd be surprised, but who knows ...) Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of Music Tribe and any of its suppliers or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy ,reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the

This cookie stores user-like settings for the chat system provider, which are required for our online chat service. Trusted Shops To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Music Tribe or its suppliers be liable for

Reviews

relationship between you and us, and your use of the Company's Software. Throughout this Agreement, End

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment