276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Beatles 1967-1970 The Blue Album

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Schube, Will (26 October 2023). "The Beatles Announce Release Of Final Song 'Now And Then,' Expand 'Red' And 'Blue' Compilations". UMe . Retrieved 26 October 2023. Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (The Beatles; 'The Beatles 1967–1970, Blue Album ')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie. Classifiche". Musica e dischi (in Italian) . Retrieved 31 May 2022. Set "Tipo" on "Album". Then, in the "Titolo" field, search "Beatles 67/70".

The Beatles - The Blue Album 1967-1970 (2023 Edition

Nyman, Jake (2005). Suomi soi 4: Suuri suomalainen listakirja (in Finnish) (1sted.). Helsinki: Tammi. ISBN 951-31-2503-3. In the US, the album sold 1,294,896 LPs by 31 December 1973 and 5,850,026 LPs by the end of the decade. [66] In both countries, ‘Hey Jude’ was around nine seconds shorter than it had been on the original single, although the full length was restored for the 1993 compact disc edition. I appreciate it's musical importance, and it's position among the best selling music of all time, but simply I don't think it is as good as people make it out to be. In any genre or artistic field being able to ship a product by the boatload rarely indicates real artistic quality, only the skill to hit the lowest common denominator. The band began as pop group selling "sugar" to the teenage masses; when the youngsters were addicted they were able to experiment more and literally could sell anything with their name on it. (Beatles toilet paper, anyone?) Kongalides, Lefty (23 September 1978). "From The Music Capitals Of The World - Athens". Billboard. p.86 . Retrieved 19 March 2022.

Credits

Danish album certifications – The Beatles – 1967–1970 (Blue Album)". IFPI Danmark . Retrieved 11 January 2022. Italian album certifications – The Beatles – 1967–1970" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana . Retrieved 10 December 2018. Select "2016" in the "Anno" drop-down menu. Select "1967–1970" in the "Filtra" field. Select "Album e Compilation" under "Sezione". His credit appears in the left bottom corner of the paper sleeve (side 4), but only on the US version of the album. Gold/Platinum Certified Awards: December 2010]. Recording Industry Association of Japan (in Japanese) . Retrieved 2 August 2013.

Red and Blue Collection - The Beatles

The reissues were both double-CD sets, and included expanded booklets with new essays written by Bill Flanagan, and rare photographs of The Beatles. 2023 reissues a b "ビートルズ、青盤・赤盤で17年ぶり2作同時TOP5入り"[The Beatles' 'Red' and 'Blue' Albums Re-Enter the Top-Five Simultaneously for the First Time in 17 Years]. oricon.co.jp (in Japanese). Oricon Style . Retrieved 3 May 2013.

Rate/Catalog

The albums were expanded and remixed in stereo and Dolby Atmos. The Red album contained an additional 12 songs across two CDs or three vinyl discs: ‘I Saw Her Standing There’, ‘Twist And Shout’, ‘This Boy’, ‘Roll Over Beethoven’, ‘You Really Got A Hold On Me’, ‘You Can’t Do That’, ‘If I Needed Someone’, ‘Taxman’, ‘Got To Get You Into My Life’, ‘I’m Only Sleeping’, ‘Here, There And Everywhere’, and ‘Tomorrow Never Knows’. French album certifications – The Beatles – 1967–1970" (in French). Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique. With the Beatles was a -3/-4 cutting. I have 3 different WTB pressings that have a -4 side 1. I’ll give it to HTM, -4 sounds great. But -3 wasn’t the best. It was too hot. Again, I would take the MFSL over both. The MFSL mastering worked well for the hard panned albums. musicline.de chartverfolgung". hitparade.ch. Archived from the original on 21 March 2014 . Retrieved 13 October 2012.

Beatles - Red And Blue Albums - Box Set - (Vinyl LP The Beatles - Red And Blue Albums - Box Set - (Vinyl LP

Billboard.BIZ Top Pop Albums of 1974". billboard.biz. Archived from the original on 31 December 2012 . Retrieved 29 April 2014. Billboard.BIZ Top Pop Albums of 1973". billboard.biz. Archived from the original on 4 December 2012 . Retrieved 29 April 2014.

A Hard Day’s Night was a -2/-3 cutting. Side 1 was basically the -1 but with a 2 stamped over it. I am not a fan of the -1/-1 original of A Hard Day’s Night, so side 1 was too hot and was sibilant heavy. Side 2 was a complete 180. It sounded FANTASTIC! Smooth, clear and uncongested. Would take this over the original and the MFSL. Sgt. Pepper was a -3/-4 and sounded really good. I still prefer the -4/-5 1980 pressing, but this one did its job. The -1/-1 original isn’t as good as its made out to be, its congested and sounds like it has been run through sandpaper. The MFSL pressing was also ruined by the bass boost. So the winner still goes to the -4/-5, but its not in the comparison list so I’ll give it to the -3/-4. Unlike the 1962-1966 collection, the Blue Album was largely the same in the US and UK, although there were some variations. The US edition had both ‘Penny Lane’ and ‘Hello, Goodbye’ in mono, and ‘I Am The Walrus’ with a four-beat electric piano introduction; the UK version had the more common six-bar beginning.

1967-1970 [Blue Album] by The Beatles (Compilation, Pop Rock 1967-1970 [Blue Album] by The Beatles (Compilation, Pop Rock

Abbey Road was a -4/-3 beautiful recut by Harry a few times after the original Malcolm cut. His best cutting was on the green vinyl edition, in which I actually prefer over the -2/-1 original. The MFSL has its moments but is just way too bright. I’ll take the -2/-1, but with the vinyl of this 1978 pressing. The U.S. edition had "Strawberry Fields Forever" in its original 1967 stereo mix while both "Penny Lane" and "Hello, Goodbye" were presented in fake stereo, and "I Am the Walrus" with a four-beat electric piano introduction; the UK version had the more common six-beat beginning. Tous les Albums classés par Artiste > Choisir Un Artiste Dans la Liste". InfoDisc. Archived from the original (PHP) on 7 November 2011 . Retrieved 3 May 2013. Note: Find "The BEATLES" on the drop-down menu to see results

Rubber Soul was a -5/-3. The -3 was an early recut, but did little to improve the sound. The -5 side A sounded so much better than the original -2 or -3. The vocals and the instruments were at the same volume. However, since side 2 used the -3 metalwork, it wasn’t as pleasant. Vocals were overbearingly loud on side B, I definitely wish I’d have a later cutting. I do like the MFSL since it offers more treble to the guitar, like the band intended for Nowhere Man, but as good as it is, I think I’d still take the -5/-3. I would sneak side 2 from the MFSL though. New Zealand album certifications – The Beatles – 1967–1970". Recorded Music NZ . Retrieved 16 November 2019.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment