276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette Singles, Daily Face Wipes To Remove Dirt, Oil, Makeup & Waterproof Mascara, Individually Wrapped, 20 Count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite the extra step, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes remain my absolute favorite choice for makeup removal. Their ultra-soft texture, non-irritating formula, and fragrance-free nature make them a fantastic option, especially for individuals with sensitive skin. They are versatile and excel at removing face makeup and eyeshadow, making them a staple in my beauty routine. Neutrogena ® T/Gel ® everyday range of shampoos are specially designed to help clear your dandruff from first use, and with daily use go on working to keep your scalp flake-free. Melanie Grant is a skin expert and advanced esthetician with clinics in Los Angeles, Sydney, and Melbourne. What to Look for in Makeup Remover Wipes Gentle or Oil-Based Ingredients When it comes to removing face makeup and eyeshadow, these towelettes are superb. They are incredibly soft and gentle on the skin, making the process effortless and irritation-free. I'm always left with a clean and refreshed feeling after using them. The Neutrogena ® Norwegian Formula range was inspired by the harsh climate of Scandinavia and provides solutions for dry and chapped skin on both hand and body.

Makeup removers may be tough on the skin, so opt to choose gentle or oil-based ingredients. Many products on this list contain ingredients like aloe vera and plant extracts including green tea, cucumber, and coconut. This may help prevent the dreaded burning or irritation that tends to come with using makeup remover. Plus, oil-based makeup remover wipes are typically great at removing waterproof or long-wearing makeup, like the Colorescience Hydrating Cleansing Cloths, so make sure to keep that in mind.

Sun submenu col two

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment