276°
Posted 20 hours ago

La Roche-Posay ANTHELIOS Mineral One Cream SPF50+ 30ml - 02 Medium

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It, therefore, comprises a minimalistic, very well-tolerated formula with only a broad-spectrum mineral UV filter. La Roche Posay Anthelios Mineral One SPF50 + helps to hydrate, smooth and protect your face against photopolution.

Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.

All are advantages, mineral sun protection that I always prefer over chemical filters, it also protects against blue light, which I consider very important due to the high exposure to devices that emit this type of light.

Fil code : C242970/1 AQUA /WATER TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] TITANIUM DIOXIDE DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE GLYCERIN ALCOHOL DENAT.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I used and loved Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Mineral Sunscreen spf50 before and for people who like light coverage that one will work better but I wanted to try something new and like that this one has a fuller coverage.

Not having to apply multiple layer of primer, BB/CC, concealer or/and foundation is fantastic and a great time saver! La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral One, a daily makeup containing a 100% mineral filter, for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. All products are tested on the most sensitive skin and contain irritation-soothing, anti-oxidant thermal spring water from La Roche-Posay. uk//en/la-roche-posay/anthelios-mineral-one-couvrance-hydratation-spf50/p_066677/ 066677 ANTHELIOS MINERAL ONE couvrance hydratation SPF50+ https://i1.Vitamin E has antioxidant properties protecting the skin cells from free radical damage and cell mutation caused by sun exposure. It is fantastic to be protected from the sun and at the same time to be made up with a beautiful and long-lasting color. ISOPROPYL PALMITATE • Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride • PROPANEDIOL • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCRYLENE • diethylhexyl SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE • Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate • isocetyl STEARATE • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • stearic acid • TOCOPHEROL • ALUMINA • ALUMINUM STEARATE • Caprylyl GLYCOL • Citric acid • LECITHIN • LYSINE • MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE • POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID • PULLULAN • SCLEROTIUM GUM • SILICA • SODIUMHYALURONATE • SODIUMLAUROYL GLUTAMATE • STEARALKONIUMHECTORITE • XANTHAN GUM • PARFUM / CI-49 IRON 491 CONDITION 771 CI +99 / CI-492 CONDITION [771 / CI992 / 771 CONGRANCE] . Titanium dioxide, is a mineral UV filter that offers broad-spectrum protection to prevent UV-induced photoaging. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

This also gives me good coverage of sun spots or uneven skin that I actually don't need concealer or foundation. ISOPROPYL PALMITATE CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE PROPANEDIOL ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCRYLENE DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE ISOCETYL STEARATE TITANIUM DIOXIDE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE STEARIC ACID TOCOPHEROL ALUMINA ALUMINUM STEARATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL CITRIC ACID LECITHIN LYSINE MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID PULLULAN SCLEROTIUM GUM SILICA SODIUM HYALURONATE SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE XANTHAN GUM PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77891 /TITANIUM DIOXIDE].La Roche Posa’s Anthelios Mineral One SPF50 is a daily makeup hybrid foundation containing mineral pigments, hyaluronic acid and glycerin to hydrate the skin and provide up to 12 hour mattyifying makup coverage. In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. EAN 3337875706667 Age Less than 18 until More of 50 years Skin type Sensitive SPF Protection High (SPF 30 - SPF 50 +) Textures Cream Parapharmacy Parapharmacy / Dermocosmetics ingredients aqua /water • titanium dioxide [nano] / titanium dioxide • diisopropyl sebacate • glycerin • alcohol denat. From 1995, this foundation is the result of thermal water with incredibles benefits and dermatologist experience all over the world specialized on sensitive skin. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral One SPF50+ is a sunscreen with 100% mineral filters that provides a large spectrum protection from UVA/UVB radiation and also from infrared and visible light.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment