276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOXJIE A30 MA12070 Desktop Stereo Audio DAC & HiFi Headphone Amplifier Support APTX NJW1194 Bluetooth 5.0 with Remote Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the bass on the DA-9 is flatter overall, the detail retrieval and the attack are equal on both amplifiers. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). The A30 doesn’t create an artificially expansive soundstage, instead, it just maintains the natural sense of space and width of the soundstage. As for the accessories, Loxjie included a power cable, a USB-A to USB-B data cable, a Bluetooth antenna, and a very nice remote controller along with a couple of manuals. While the soundstage isn’t particularly closed in, the images within the soundstage err closer to the intimate side rather than grandiose.

The front of both devices is similar as well, both having a colored screen in front, while the menu navigation and available menu options are also similar.A high torque car will push you way back into your seat, think Tesla's with instant torque and a lot of it. Although both amplifiers have a slightly V-shaped presentation, the softer quality of the L30 ends up making the vocalists less distinct. With planar magnetic headphones like the Hifiman Ananda, on the other hand, I only needed to crank it up to 18.

The evolution of the original irreverent and irrelevant and non-authoritative site for headphone measurements, i.Hi, I'm a DA-9 earlyish adopter and have posted at length about it's performance and I am no expert on your amplifier. Soundstage isn’t exactly the strong suit of either amplifier, however, the DA-9 has an overall flatter soundstage. Apart from that, during the playback, the screen provides vital info such as the decode details, sample rate, MQA status, active output, and input, plus the volume level. Topping PA3s that I use for measurements, quickly demoing prototypes and other speakers and for playing outdoors.

anyone else had the issue where it just starts playing static noise instead of whatever it is you're playing? In short, it all works as expected, the connections give me all the possibilities to input the measurement signals. I'm on the lookout for a tiny speaker amp like this one, but it's a shame about the analog performance. My other devices occupy all the existing connections, RCA analogue (CD Player by Brennan), and Toslink (LG BR Player and Wiim Mini streamer, so I'm using a Toslink splitter).Most speakers using the current unofficially agreed upon standard rarely reach above 90db/watt/metre.

My guess is something is shorted in the left speaker and it's loading the output stage causing it to draw enough current to vibrate or couple the magnetic field to the case. One Thing I noticed anyway is with some "trash pop" music the mids get woofy and smear, but I don't understand if it is related to the creation of resonance with the furniture where I placed the speakers; I am going to try some support to decouple the speakers from the furniture.This leads to the D30 having a more relaxed presentation, ensuring that even the more treble sensitive out there won’t have any sibilance issues due to the D30.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment