276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SPANKING MEMORIES (THE MEMORABLE SERIES)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Afterward, she stands me up in front of her and straightens my clothes before I fall into her arms and sob my apology into her chest.

The only thing I can think is that he heard a rumor about some perv who likes kids (he had recently warned me to stay away from that area). There was one spanking Dad gave me when I was about 8 that went on for 87 swats – one for each answer I had gotten wrong as I was trying to memorize my times tables. It’ll stay with me for the rest of my life, but at least it’ll teach me to never inflict violence on my own children, God willing I have some. In retrospect, being naked in front of my mother or father was worse for me than the spanking itself, because it was so ingrained in me that good Christian girls must cover themselves from neck to wrist to ankle.He went right back to work at my right side, this time aiming lower and whipping my tender sit-spots and upper thighs. Each swat stung really bad, and I was crying for real, but I was also really glad that my pants were still up. Already crying, I positioned myself over her lap, and she started giving me quick hard swats with the brush.

Additional content warning for Deborah and Janet’s stories: descriptions of sexual arousal and sexual abuse from corporal punishment. About fifteen minutes later my father emerged for water, he looked at me (about age 9) and asked “Does he really deserve this? With my partner’s help, I’ll be gentle and kind towards our children and not hurt them like my mother hurt me. The dining room seating was arranged so that the boys would not see the teen girls across the street washing their car.Back then, neighbors were like family so they acted sometimes better than family and had an understanding about spanking e/o's kids. My three year younger sister Karen has probably seen more of my spankings than any of my other siblings but that is because she is often somehow involved. Let’s go Karen”, I smiled and grabbing her arm pulled her with me right into the back of the convertible.

Dobson claims that children should not be disciplined when the parent is angry but that children need to know spanking will be the consequence of “willful disobedience. He taught me that he was bigger and stronger and more powerful than me and that I deserved to be hit when I made mistakes.I had gone through 4 really severe spankings and many smaller, so I knew parents were not jocking: I started to undress. Once at a hotel, Mom was anxious that we close the drapes because some of the girls were already in their nightgowns. I was never quite sure if Mom reached this conclusion on her own, or if it was Dad’s decision for us, or if they worked it out together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment