276°
Posted 20 hours ago

crisp oiled butt of a woman / 120x80cm / canvas print mural art print decoration

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyway, she went into our room and came back out to our great room (where I was sitting), holding her belt with a mean look on her face. My heart sank because I just KNEW that she was going to go get the switch and put on her switch spanking sandals.

So I’m trying to give any belts that I might get it with an opportunity for some of that oil to dry out and lose a little weight and/or flexibility.Part of my responsibilities are to maintain her leather sandals and belts, which means applying leather conditioner or leather oil like Neatsfoot oil to the belt to prevent it from drying out.

He always encourages me, and makes me feel confident about owning all my curves and showing them off. For me, a feminist is someone who advocates for the civil and social rights and liberties of all people, regardless of their gender; anyone who believes that women should have the same choices and opportunities as men when it comes to education and employment, their bodies and their lifestyles,” she wrote on Monday, August 15. What seems to help me, is that I will look at a clock in our bedroom to see the time just before the spanking starts. You had already earned yourself a trip to the woodshed, but after that whuppin’, we’re going to have another chat about slacking on the conditioning of my belts.

As I put my underwear and shorts on again, I could feel the painful soreness from the spanking as my clothes slid over my backside. The booty blessed star has been showing off the results of her post-baby weight loss and during a getaway with her children North and Saint and while she might by on mummy duties, she made sure there was time for some twerking as well.

The belt wasn’t doubled over, and so I was fairly sure that she wasn’t going to start swinging it right then. And while I’m paddling you, I want you to look at my belt in front of you and remember what happens when you don’t keep her oiled like you should. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Meanwhile, Kim, who has lost 70lbs since the birth of son Saint last December, was on mummy duties earlier in the holiday when she hit the beach with her gorgeous children. The cane is one of those items that she breaks out somewhat sparingly or when she wants to drive an important point home.End game: If it is thick AND flexible, then a Jelly sandal is likely more painful than her leather sandal. As soon as I looked up at the belt in front of me, I felt the sting of the paddle right in the middle part of my butt. If you’ve ever oiled a leather strap like this, you know that difference in how it feels afterwards. In our relationship it is Stef’s distinct obligation to tend the implements that he is punished with – and that includes my sandals. I handed it back to my Queen and thankfully, she felt it too and was pleased as an evil grin appeared on her face.

My wife and I have said on a few occasions to a few guys wishing to jump into these waters…”Be careful what you wish for.

Man…just the threat of getting taken to the woodshed for a whuppin’ made my arrogance do a full stop. My knees were buckling slightly and I doing my best to maintain position so as not to earn more swats. My wife and I have just recommitted ourselves to continuing with DD and I have to admit there is one aspect that fills me with fear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment