276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calling the Shots: My Autobiography

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What is 'spider-webbing'? Relationship experts tell all about VERY toxic dating trend - and reveal how YOU... Her book has an appealing cover, an apt title, two sections of photos; always a plus for me, and an index. Granites Beach, Streaky Bay: Surfer is mauled to death by a 'four metre shark' as emergency services frantically search for his body Sue comes over in her memoir as a professional, thoroughly nice woman with a great sense of humour.

Sue Barker - Penguin Books UK Sue Barker - Penguin Books UK

Then I won the German Open, followed by the French Open – my first Grand Slam! I was just 20; I had no inkling that this would be my only Grand Slam win. If I hadn't lost to Martina in the Wimbledon quarter-finals a few weeks later, I believe my upwards trajectory might have continued. At school, I always seemed to be in detention for one thing or another, while at home I scared my mother witless by climbing to the top of one of the 25ft-tall conifer trees that flanked our sun lounge, trying to make it sway violently. Mum got Dad to cut the bottom 5ft of branches from each tree but I just got on my brother's shoulders and climbed up again. Rebekah Vardy 'is rushed to hospital after horror accident on her horse where she was dragged along the ground by her stirrup' Council bosses say Government plans to house migrants at former Dambusters RAF base are 'unlawful' and should be quashed This is an interesting read of one of this countries favourite personalities that I enjoyed a lot more than I expected to.

Strictly's Janette Manrara and Alijaz Skorjanec reveal their plans for baby number two as they pose for sweet snaps with daughter Lyra Rose Benidorm star turned Hollywood sensation Bel Powley weds fellow actor Douglas Booth in idyllic ceremony after seven years of dating Drag queen Courtney Act reveals thereason she was 'so grumpy' behind the scenes on The Masked Singer Australia: 'It takes all the fun out of it'

Calling the Shots - Penguin Books UK

Friends creator Marta Kauffman reveals she spoke to Matthew Perry just TWO WEEKS before his death - saying actor was 'in a good place' The View host Sara Haines reveals the touching note Matthew Perry wrote to her brother to support him through his own alcoholism struggles Met anti-drug strategy chief is guilty of gross misconduct after failing to provide a sample when he was... Demi Moore,60, bares her washboard abs in a bikini while posing under a waterfall after rafting down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon Council bosses say Government plans to house migrants at former Dambusters RAF base are 'unlawful' and...He lived a simple life, never taking a day off or going on holiday. His whole existence revolved around that tennis club at the Palace Hotel. Travis Kelce's family 'a little worried' for his safety with Taylor Swift due to how intense Swifties have been since they started dating

Calling the Shots: My Autobiography by Sue Barker | WHSmith Calling the Shots: My Autobiography by Sue Barker | WHSmith

Kerry Katona reveals she is getting into the Christmas spirit early by putting up her tree and decorations on November 1 ahead of move to Spain Banged Up review: This prison 'experiment' is just a shabby excuse to torment celebs, writes CHRISTOPHER STEVENSEPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: King Charles may hope his State opening speech is better than the time he played Hamlet... His biggest piece of advice was, watch someone you admire and copy them. So I did – and I particularly looked up to Billie Jean King, who was a firebrand, always so angry when she missed a shot. That cold October day in 1967 set me on my incredible journey in life. At the height of my career as a professional tennis player, I'd become a Grand Slam winner, ranked number three in the world. This is a very cosy but enjoyable read, there are no startling revelations, gossip or anything that will cause bad feelings. What you do get reading this book is the warmth of a tennis player and television celebrity who is close to her family and made lots of true friends throughout her life, many of who are household names. I found this to be a relaxing read that entertained without making my mouth drop open.

Calling the Shots: My Autobiography by Sue Barker - Google Play Calling the Shots: My Autobiography by Sue Barker - Google Play

Jermain Defoe's heartbroken on-off girlfriend Alisha LeMay breaks her silence after pictures of the footballer and his new lover emerged Forget puppy dog eyes! Cats have nearly 300 facial expressions, including a 'play face' they share with humans, study finds Britney Spears told police she badly needed to use the bathroom after she was pulled over on traffic stop ... in second traffic violation in less than a month Inside Matthew Perry's relationship with Briana Brancato: Hisassistant and best friend pays tribute to the Friends starSavannah Guthrie, 51, reveals fears about flaunting her legs in revealing Taylor Swift costume for Today's Halloween show Kesha says writing 2011 hit Till the World Ends for 'the queen' Britney Spears marks 'one of the proudest moments' of her career Could this vegan collagen supplement be the secret to your best skin ever? These real women are loving the results - so could it work for you? Loose Women star looks completely UNRECOGNISABLE in horrifying costume for Halloween special... but can you guess who it is?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment