276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2 PCS DC-DC MT3608 Step-up Power Supply Module Adjustable Boost Converter Input 2V-24V to 5V-28V 2A

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I meassured the output voltage and it is stable when the RPi is off as well as when it is on (4.9v ~ 5.1v). The boot up sequence tipically consumes about 150-300mA on a Raspberry Pi B+ I use to prototype. Trimry bývají občas z výroby nastavené úplně mimo oblast, kde je regulováno výstupní napětí. Pokud nefunguje regulace výstupního napětí, zkuste otočit trimrem 25x na jednu stranu, případně poté 50x na druhou. The MT3608 is a constant frequency, 6-pin SOT23 current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications. The MT3608 switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors 2mm or less in height. Internal soft-start results in small inrush current and extends battery life. Zdravím, chtěl bych tento modul použít pro proud kolem 700mA ale nevím který komponent na desce se zahřívá. Kam mám chladič umístit? Předem děkuji za odpověď. A boost converter(DC-DC step-up converter) is used to step up a lower voltage to a higher voltage level with quite a simple circuitry. It is a type of switch-mode power supply as it uses a switching device to regulate the voltage. In our case, the switching module is the MT3608 IC which has a high switching frequency of 1.2MHz. The higher switching frequency also opens up the possibilities to use smaller indicators making the module compact and also providing high power output simultaneously.

Here we would like to introduce another component: the Fuse. In this specific case our converter needs protection from 2 Amps. So we will take a 2 Amp fuse and wire it according to the image below. This will provide the necessary protection for our IC. XI'AN Aerosemi Tech MT3608 technical specifications, attributes, parameters and parts with similar specifications to XI'AN Aerosemi Tech MT3608.Downside of larger inductance is it requires inductor core capable of handing the core saturation of more turns of wire on the core. Also there will likely be more resistance due to longer wire length for winding resulting in lower efficiency.

Li-ion cell’s positive is connected to the +ve of the output with MT3608’s positive ends and switch in-between. I am planning to use MT3608 schematic for my project to boost the voltage from 3.7V to 5V. I am planning on making a customized PCB with all the requirements that are needed for the project.I am wondering if the circuit arrangement used in Fig.17 of the Texas TPS61040 datasheet would be a more efficient method of no-load shutdown when applied to the MT3608. Pin configuration of the Step up module is given in the table below. The module has 4 pins, 2 of which are for voltage input and 2 are for regulated output voltage. The module also consists of a potentiometer which can be used to adjust the output voltage levels. how did you make that 3D Render - did you do it yourself with a software/s like the Eagle software with Eagle-Up plugin and 2 other softwares to show us our own Schematic/PCB designs in glorious 3D as your rendering is.

Nice touch, a limitation: as mentioned, it introduces a voltage drop of 0.65 V (or so). This voltage drop is current dependent, so you can’t really regulate this away easily using the variable resistor. Another thing to mention when working with power modules like converters is that they will burn out if the current goes too high. I believe that you have already understood that from the step above, but how to protect the IC from the high current? Although LR44 and 357 batteries look the same shape, they perform differently. The LR44 is an Alkaline Zinc Manganese button cell battery, whereas, the 357 is a silver oxide button cell battery. Today, this article is going to explain what differences lie in and whether they can interchangeable. Read More

Přihlaste se prosím znovu

Took me a WHILE to get this all down as I'm dyslexic so please do expect a few mistakes here & there by me, lol, but i hope this helps with component selection going forwards from specific data laid out in the manufacturer's datasheets to have a lot more options available to those whom love making their own PCB's

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment